Bull(crap) Mafia

Life

In the off chance that anyone still hasn't noticed, we need to start uniting against the GBB. Like, as soon as possible.

No objections here.

(really)

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, obviously I can't expect the GBB to unite against itself. :newyears:

We're doing a fine job of imploding. You're free to help us if you so wish.

And I broke a rule how?

Edit: Nevermind, Paperblade had to explain it to me.

Jesus, if I were actually a threat I'd be paying enough attention to know I couldn't post. I guess you people really are apathetic.

Edited by Obviam

Day Phases like this make me wonder if anyone here knows how to play multifaction games.

Nope.

I even said in the signups that I suck at multifaction.

Besides, I pretty much lost my motivation for this game, I can't help it.

Lost motivation or not, at least you can still try to help your faction to victory (either that, or get the hell out of the game). Because right now, I want to know why SDS was lynched.

Look at these numbers:

Animal Legion:

User

Alias

Alias

Kill every other day/night cycle

(3 votes and 0.5 kills)

Crazy Casayas:

User/Alias

User

Alias

(3 votes and 0.5 kills)

Latter-day Renaissance Men:

User

Alias

(2 votes and 0.5 kills)

Skillz that Killz:

User/Alias

User/Alias

(2 votes and 0.5 kills)

God's Bowling Buddies:

User/Alias

User

User

Alias

Alias

Kill every day/night cycle

(5 votes and 1 kill)

Hmm... I wonder who's winning. Also, GBB are the only faction with a kill tonight since, you know, they're the only one with a living killer (fancy that). So the numbers for one faction are gonna go down, and you know who to blame.

Fun Fact: 5 vs 3/2/2/2 (since GBB is obviously gonna hit CC or AL) means that if any faction allies with GBB, they will tie/win every lynch, and teaming up with them is stupid, since they have 5 votes and they will backstab you and you won't be able to do a damn thing about it. The second and third strongest factions combined would be just as strong as the GBB. That is kind of a problem.

Why does one faction in a five faction game hold 35% of the votes, in addition to 2 kills to every other faction's 1 (giving them 33% of the kills)?

"But GBB has bad players like Slayer and new players like Joerachi!!"

Yeah, so? Being new/bad doesn't make your vote count for less or your night actions less effective. They can still control the lynch, and in fact they have controlled the lynch for the past three lynches. Besides, they still have eclipse, and sometimes, one good player is all you need. Crimea had a pair of do-nothings + an independent mole, and they managed to win FE10 Mafia because people let them live all game. Are you guys really going to let GBB do the same thing?

So stop killing StK and CC and AL and LDRM and kill GBB for now instead. Anyone that sides with GBB in the lynch should also be day/night killed because they're loose cannons that don't know how to play mafia.

Hmm... I wonder who's winning. Also, GBB are the only faction with a kill tonight since, you know, they're the only one with a living killer (fancy that). So the numbers for one faction are gonna go down, and you know who to blame.

Pretty sure there's a non-GBB night hooker about. They should know what to do.

Sheesh, no need to whine. Check the post times for the SDS lynch. I'm gonna have to apologize to Kaoz, since he asked for something, and I wasn't able to do it.

I strongly suggest re-examining that list, and matching players to roles. You'll see a huge problem with my faction. . .and you'll see the faction that's waiting to backstab the rest of you in a very nasty way.

Don't worry about us; we'll implode without your help.