Bull(crap) Mafia

Life

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sheesh, no need to whine. Check the post times for the SDS lynch.

I'm aware that you organized a stealth lynch, thank you. What I'm amazed of is that you were able to convince anyone that lynching him was a better idea.

Don't worry about us; we'll implode without your help.

So you guys are going to start killing yourselves, or...?

I'm aware that you organized a stealth lynch, thank you. What I'm amazed of is that you were able to convince anyone that lynching him was a better idea.

(why did I think the lynch was on Friday?)

Joe/Frosty, if I did yell at you to vote, mind posting it? I honestly don't remember much of what happened on Monday, except for me yelling at exactly one person to vote (who didn't vote, BTW).

So you guys are going to start killing yourselves, or...?

Wait 'till postgame. Seriously. Things weren't supposed to look like this.

I'm not going to wait that long, sorry.

You'll have to, because I don't think it's proper for me to go into great detail about what should've happened, what has happened, and why my faction's balance is worse than an Angry Birds puzzle.

You'll have to, because I don't think it's proper for me to go into great detail about what should've happened, what has happened, and why my faction's balance is worse than an Angry Birds puzzle.

<3 Angry Birds

Edited by Kiku-Ichimonji

Open your eyes, I see~

Your eyes are open~

Wear no disguise for me~

Come into the open~

When it's cold, outside~

Am I here in vain~?

Hold on to the night~

There will be no shame~

(why did I think the lynch was on Friday?)

Joe/Frosty, if I did yell at you to vote, mind posting it? I honestly don't remember much of what happened on Monday, except for me yelling at exactly one person to vote (who didn't vote, BTW).

2be7974d6069fb1d6255821b574cee3c.png

I voted, don't look at me D:

Open your eyes, I see~

Your eyes are open~

Wear no disguise for me~

Come into the open~

When it's cold, outside~

Am I here in vain~?

Hold on to the night~

There will be no shame~

What a coincidence I was thinking of playing RUA again earlier.

You wake up and run to the bulletin board like usual. Only one death, people are starting to bite the dust seriously.

Ceadeus's ass got capped last night by about 1000 white boys. Don't insult rap next time, faggot.
Dear Ceadeus, you are Obviam.

You are the computer nerd supreme, Obviam. You majored in computer ""science"" and now you enjoy life as a shitty tech support. Nobody likes you, not even the slut that has to call herself your mother. You are Death's sex slave in your off time and a big fan of some shitty Japanese Metal band. You fucking weeaboo.

You are the one in your faction who likes the idea of making <USER>s commit suicide the most. Every day phase, you may send a reply to your role PM with "<Teammate>, go make <USER> commit suicide" in your message. <Teammate> will then attempt to kill <USER> with their specific flavour. If you are killed, your faction's killing ability will take a great hit.

The sun pities you. You have such a crappy life and are so scared of the sun, you know what? You can, at night, send a PM to Life and Excellen with ""Night X - Please sun, can you not shine today?"". The sun will grant you your wish and will not appear again for another phase. The following phase will be a night phase instead of a day phase. This power may be used only once.

You know that <SNIP> is <SNIP>.

Your alias is Jean-Robert Bellande.

You are allied with the Animal Legion. You win if your faction is the last one standing.

BUT SUDDENLY!

The sun immediately goes down again and night falls. Shit. Better get running.

It is now Night 7. Night 7 will end in 24 hours, not 48. Phases at this point shall be only 24 hours long.

ALWAYS~!

I WANNA BE WITH YOU~!

AND MAKE BELIEVE WITH YOU~!

AND LIVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY, OH LOVE~!

ALWAYS~!

I WANNA BE WITH YOU~!

AND MAKE BELIEVE WITH YOU~!

AND LIVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY, OH LOVE~!

ECLIIIIIIIIIPSEEE~

I think I'm going to my very own private circle of hell for this.

Also GBB are lame.

And morning comes once again. The town is starting to feel eerily quiet now. Very few assassins are prowling the streets.

The bulletin board has birthday wishes and a couple of obituaries.

Ho.m.The.Money died last night from a mixture of speed and speedcore music. This is a lesson on not doing drugs and not listening to shitty music.

Dear Spykor Ho.m.The.Money, you are John Pinette.

You are John Pinette. Around The World In 80 Buffets is your claim to fame and you eat like Fwee Wiwwy. That's Free Willy if you speak Engrish, mind you.

During the day, you may send a PM to Life and Excellen with "Day X - Invite <USER> to a buffet" in your message. You will invite <USER> to eat at the buffet with you and while they are gorging away, you will pick their pocket and steal their role PM. However, you will not receive <USER>'s alliance or alias.

During the night, you may send a PM to Life and Excellen with "Night X - Invite <USER> to the comedy club" in your message. You will invite <USER> to listen to you do stand-up and anyone who wants to kill <USER> will be barred from entering the club that night.

Your alias is Corrine Kaplan.

You are allied with God's Bowling Buddies. You win if your faction is the last one standing.

Bruce Kanagei was another victim of gang violence last night. Rap lyrics could be heard in the background.

Dear BK-201, you are Shingo DJ.

Speedcore DJ, drug addict and pedophile, all in one little package! You are an example of what every man should be.

During the day phase, you may send a PM to Life and Excellen with ""Day X - Have a loli angel protect <USER>"" in your message. If <USER> is killed during the day, <USER> will be revived by his loli guardian angel. However loli angels are scared of mobs, so if <USER> is lynched, he will not be revived.

In addition, considering you are the only speedcore DJ in your faction, you are the heart and soul of your faction's ability to blast other <USER>s to death with noise. Every day phase, you may reply to your role PM with "<Teammate>, go deathblast <USER>". <Teammate> will then kill <USER> with their own specific flavour. If you are killed, your faction's killing ability is greatly reduced.

Your alias is Bruce Kanagei.

You are allied with the Latter-day Renaissance Men. You win if your faction is the last one standing.

Day 8 ends in slightly under 24 hours. More like 23 at this point. Get lynching.

Edited by Kitty Admiral