• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellen

It's currently Day phase. I'm a Mayor.

Don't my votes count more than eclipse?

##Vote Eclipse

Your alias died, so you lost that ability.

My alias had my search power. My user name had the double vote.

Check the death of your alias, Genius.

Brad says:

;/

Llen, permission to post screenshots since the game is over

Kadoom says:

of course

Brad says:

k

Kadoom says:

do whatever you want

Neat!

day3.png

Hm, maybe I should have kept the date in that

I couldn't have asked for a more amusing ending. Glad I could screw you over one last time, Psych~!

(and next time, DON'T MIX UP THE DEATH FLAVORS!)

Slight correction here... Excellen missed a little something.

You wake up and yawn. And then look around because two more dead bodies are around you. Yeesh.

Frostbite has overdosed on cookies. Ouch.
Dear Frostbite, you are Hank Hill.

You are a spy in the service of Britain and James Bond ain't got shit on you. yu want everybody to know yo kill the bin laden myself, not the us. you fucking kill him fuck his ass make him humble. And that's the reason why you're here.

During the day, you may send a PM to Life and Excellen with "Day X - Send MI-6 to dig up information on <USER>" in your message. <USER>'s Role PM will be revealed to you at the start of the next phase. You will not find out <USER>'s alliance or alias.

During the night, you may send a PM to Life and Excellen with "Night X - keep <USER> under surveillance" in your message. You will keep track of <USER> throughout the phase, and if <USER> is killed, you will run over and revive him/her.

You know that <SNIP> is <SNIP>.

Your alias is Laura Morett.

You are allied with Skillz That Killz. You win if your faction is the last one standing.

Jenna Morasca had an unfortunate run in with some ducks. She hasn't got a face anymore.
Dear WeaponsofMassConstruction, you are Francis.

You are Francis, you lucky bastard. You are a turtle and think nothing but "I'm a turtle" your entire life. Because of this, you will outlive the inferior human species.

During the day phase, you may send a PM to Life and Excellen with "Day X - Stand in <USER>s way " in your message. Any day actions <USER> is targeted with will happen to you instead.

Because you are so obviously the superior of the puny, puny humans, God will from time to time bless you with knowledge of a human's Alias. During the night, you may send a PM to Life and Excellen with "Night X - Ask God for <USER>s alias" in your message. At the start of the next phase, you will obviously be told <USER>s alias.

You know that <SNIP is <SNIP>.

Your alias is Jenna Morasca.

You are allied with the Animal Legion. You win if your faction is the last one standing.

You stare down the only last living person. Fear runs through her eyes. She tries to pull out some cookies but your ducks are too quick for her and Eclipse goes down screaming in pain while you smile.

Dear eclipse, you are Cookie Monster.

All hail the Cookie Monster! You are CM from SS. You take cookies but never swallow and everybody wonders why that is. Your entire life, you've felt like some higher power is pulling your strings and making you talk and this has made you a very devout Muslim.

Since you have fur all over your body, the people of the Animal Legion think you're an animal and invited you to join them. Little did they know you weren't an animal but a Monster! A Cookie Monster! If you are inspected, your role PM will be as follows. You also know that your own faction is being moled so be careful when talking to your allies.

Dear eclipse, you are Cookie Monster.

All hail the Cookie Monster! You are CM from SS. You take cookies but never swallow and everybody wonders why that is. Your entire life, you've felt like some higher power is pulling your strings and making you talk and this has made you a very devout Muslim.

Once during the game, you may send a PM to Life and Excellen with "Day X - Offer cookies to everyone" in your message. Anyone that is targeting your faction will notice that you are serving cookies and will immediately target you instead because apparently, they don't like chocolate chip cookies.

You know your evil twin Trekkie Monster is around. He has threatened you to sell all his stocks in cookie baking companies, which would cause a collapse of all cookie bakers worldwide. Which would mean a world without cookies. Which would be awful. If you or your faction manages to kill him, the cookie gods will be pleased and grant you a power in return.

You know that Francis is WeaponsofMassDestruction.

Your alias is Courtney Marit.

You are allied with the Animal Legion. You win if your faction is the last one standing.

You know your evil twin Trekkie Monster is around. He has threatened you to sell all his stocks in cookie baking companies, which would cause a collapse of all cookie bakers worldwide. Which would mean a world without cookies. Which would be awful. If you or your faction manages to kill him, the cookie gods will be pleased and grant you a power in return.

You know that Killy is Jhen Mohran.

Your alias is Courtney Marit.

You are allied with God's Bowling Buddies. You win if your faction is the last one standing.

And with that, Psych stands up and writes a message on the ground and then walks off into the sunset. It reads...

FUCK YOU BITCHES, I'M A BETTER MAFIA PLAYER THAN ALL OF YOU!
Dear Rody 7Psych, you are Duck Chaser.

You are the infamous Duck Chaser, Chaser of Ducks. Hillbilly, trailerpark trash that grew up in the swamps of Mexico.

Because you're a duck hunter protecting the galaxy against the villainous ducks, your vote for lynch will count as 1.5 votes.

Because you grew up in the foggy swamps of Mexico, you learned to tell people's faction by their scent. During the night, you may send a PM to Life and Excellen with "Night X - Smell <USER>" in your message. At the beginning of the next phase, <USER>s faction will be revealed to you.

You know that Steven Hawking is Strawman the SawmanShaman.

Your alias is Cirie Fields.

You are allied with the Crazy Casayas. You win if your faction is the last one standing.

Congratulations to the Crazy Casayas for winning Bullshit Mafia. Will explain all in the postgame.

It existed the entire time, for the record. It's been sitting at the bottom of the main spreadsheet page. It just never came into play until the end.