Best/Worst in the Series: Round 96

NinjaMonkey

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh, it could maybe be considered the "skirt of the tunic" like how there are "dress skirts." A stretch, but it technically kinda works.

I don't think Hilda was that bad to her kids, per se, but obviously fucking terrible to her extended family.

Edited by Chiki's Pet Pikachu

I don't think Hilda was that bad to her kids, per se, but obviously fucking terrible to her extended family.

Didn't she basically use Ishtar being with Yurius to get close to the higher ups?

Didn't she basically use Ishtar being with Yurius to get close to the higher ups?

That's not nearly as bad as Desmond trying to have his own son assassinated. More than once.

Not like that qualifies her as a bad parent. She didn't torture her daughter to death like she did to Tiltyu.

Spoilers?

It would be nice if another one of these topics would come up in which I could actually vote. Although this IS nearly the 100th round, so it makes sense that the serious ideas are mostly drained.

Worst: Arthur

Best: Syrene's (best skirt in the series) Ohh mini skirt, Ilyana (cute purple skirt)

All the pegasi have pretty skirts but they're just too short thats why Syrene's is the best becuase it is sexy and not too revealing.

Edited by Queen_Elincia