LOL

Erk

Actually, it looks like they have a point. They're not saying video games are "of the devil", from what I just read. However, I agree that if video games interfere with all other parts of your life, its a problem.

•Sacrifice social and sporting activities to play?

Unlike my dad, who would take my wii, ds, and computer away if he read this list, I disagree strongly with that. Some people just don't like being "social" or don't really care about sports.

Unlike my dad, who would take my wii, ds, and computer away if he read this list, I disagree strongly with that. Some people just don't like being "social" or don't really care about sports.

Sports are hated by some people, totally cool with me. But normally if you don't do anything socially thats not online or over xbox,(I've met kids like this) It's a real problem.

"•Play instead of doing homework?"

Isn't this WHY we play/buy video games?

What the fuck? Video games ARE a real life activity, stupid shit.

It's not an "addiction", it's a god damn hobby.

I agree.

This reminds me of the time my older sister said I was addicted to games because I said, 'My cousins bore me'. They do bore me, I have nothing in common with them.

This is on par with the sermon against pokemanz

That's a pretty big exaggeration. Really, what I read in that article sounds more like common sense parenting than sensationalized morals. At least, I was certainly raised to be moderate in my video game playing!

This is on par with the sermon against pokemanz

I lol'd.

Also, the guy is relating video game and violence. If everyone that played Dragon quest became a gang member or killed themselves the world would be in a worser state than it is already.

It was a dynamic air show any boy would love. Displays of cool military equipment. Periodic fly-bys of vintage aircraft and modern jets. The main event, a performance by the Air Force’s Thunderbirds flight team, commenced with F-16 fighters taxiing close to the crowd, engines roaring. Enthusiastic oohs and ahhs erupted from everyone — except for one boy, about 12, whose attention remained fixed on his hand-held Game Boy.

“Jason, put that down!” his mother ordered, exasperation rising in her voice. “Look at the jets!”

“Hold on, Mom,” he responded, never looking up. “Just let me finish this level.”

I don't know, I just found this silly.

"WHY ARE YOU NOT INTERESTED IN THE JETS." "Because I'm not interested in planes." "Oh. . .oh my. . . ITS BECAUSE OF THOSE DARN VIDEO GAMES ISN'T IT."

Edited by Nestling

"WHY ARE YOU NOT INTERESTED IN THE JETS." "Because I'm not interested in planes." "Oh. . .oh my. . . ITS BECAUSE OF THOSE DARN VIDEO GAMES ISN'T IT."

Exactly hqahahahahaaa

Thats wonderful hahahaha

That's a pretty big exaggeration. Really, what I read in that article sounds more like common sense parenting than sensationalized morals. At least, I was certainly raised to be moderate in my video game playing!

I certainly glad to know that I wasn't the only one who thought this.

Ironically, some people only know about the jets through video games. ie. madden

I lol'd