Uh, hello! ^-^

Alabaster

hello and welcome to SF! you came at a bad time with this kitty thing going on.

You have a problem with kitties?

Oh, and in case I forgot, hi.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a big fan of Fire Emblem, and I especially love FE 4 (The Love system is just awesome ù_ù ...AyraxJamka <3

6ef62205e74b7fb5549d811c38f514b6.png

LexxAyra 4evr.

Welcome new member! Don't make new topics every 15 minutes that aren't in FftF, don't get banned in 12 hours, and listen to absolutely nothing Tangerine says.

No. Use Danved.

Also welcome! I too am a fan of Pelleas. I hope you have fun using everyone in RD. Enjoy your time here.

Alright., I'll use him. XD

And I'm happy to know that you are a fan of Pelleas. ù_ù Maybe sometimes we could have a chat in front of a fire and we could talk about how awesome he is xD

Hey, what do you know, I like Tinny, too!

Well, for me, it's a bit more then like, but yeah, you know what I mean.

*_* I think we could be great friends then.

i killed tailto for linda

You... you just don't know what you did, right? ç_ç Tell me you don't! ;_;

Bienvenuta al... forest...

I don't know much italian, i learned it for ~2 years... but Welcome to the Forest!

Now, this is just awesome *_* What you said is just nearly perfect, it should sound like "Benvenuta alla Foresta ("di Serenes", if you want to add that part xD)".

I know that Italian is a difficult language to learn, and there aren't many people trying to learn it, but you just made my day, thank you so much! xD

...Oh, I nearly forgot about Waha Grandpa! *brings tea* ^o^

Alright., I'll use him. XD

And I'm happy to know that you are a fan of Pelleas. ù_ù Maybe sometimes we could have a chat in front of a fire and we could talk about how awesome he is xD

:mellow:

...are you...asking me out on a date? :blink:

(jk) :P:

If talking about Pelleas means asking you out on a date, then yes. I am xD

..your statement made me laugh, anyway xD

Well you said in front of a fire. Sure sounds like a romantic date to me.

(and success!)

Edited by Strawman the SawKitty

No you cant

Would you also like to be Waha Punished?

...Oh, I nearly forgot about Waha Grandpa! *brings tea* ^o^

Hey! Thank you. Also, don't hook up with SF members, you will regret it. My sage advice is flawless.

Welcome Nimaru! (did I spell it right???!) I like your nicknames!

Right now I'm playing Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn (again xD) in Hard Mode. I just plan on using every single unit and I won't stop playing until I'll achieve this xD

I almost achieved this until my wii was "lost in the mail." Then I gave up. I have a new wii but I am using it only for doing what I FEEL like doing.

this thread is way more popular than it should be

40 posts? christ man

This forum is way more popular than it should be by some arguments.

Hey! Thank you. Also, don't hook up with SF members, you will regret it. My sage advice is flawless.

What does hook up mean Wahaaaaaaa. Give me more sage advice.

I almost achieved this until my wii was "lost in the mail." Then I gave up. I have a new wii but I am using it only for doing what I FEEL like doing.

It's Niharu, but Nimaru seems like a great nickname, maybe I should switch to it sometimes! xD

Well, I think that is obvious that you have to do whatever you feel like doing. ùwù

He is an old Waha Grandpa, you have to excuse him if what he says is not so clear sometimes é_é (I think I'm going to be Waha Punished XD)

This forum is way more popular than it should be by some arguments.

Hook up means when two users pretend to be or joke about being in a romantic relationship on the forums. This is entertaining, but eventually both parties get exhausted role playing that they are part of a relationship. For some of you older users, you may remember Raven x Red Fox or Lyle x Bianchi. Some users actually do end up in a relationship IRL though. If anybody knows Archaic from Bulbapedia, he's actually gotten married IRL to some girl he was initially joking about being in a relationship in.

It's Niharu, but Nimaru seems like a great nickname, maybe I should switch to it sometimes! xD

Well, I think that is obvious that you have to do whatever you feel like doing. ùwù

He is an old Waha Grandpa, you have to excuse him if what he says is not so clear sometimes é_é (I think I'm going to be Waha Punished XD)

Nope, but you'll receive a Waha Beating. Where's my Waha Cane?

Try me bitch

Waha Punishment doesn't work on cats, so I will throw some Waha Water on you. How's that feel bitch (which is a literal term for a female cat)?

Actually, quite good, do it again!

That's ok, I can do it again instead of Waha just to show that I can play his role reasonably well.

(didn't bother to quoteblock everything though)

Hook up means when two users pretend to be or joke about being in a romantic relationship on the forums. This is entertaining, but eventually both parties get exhausted role playing that they are part of a relationship. For some of you older users, you may remember Raven x Red Fox or Lyle x Bianchi. Some users actually do end up in a relationship IRL though. If anybody knows Archaic from Bulbapedia, he's actually gotten married IRL to some girl he was initially joking about being in a relationship in.

Nope, but you'll receive a Waha Beating™. Where's my Waha Cane?

Waha Punishment™ doesn't work on cats, so I will throw some Waha Water on you. How's that feel bitch (which is a literal term for a female cat)?

That's ok, I can do it again instead of Waha just to show that I can play his role reasonably well.

(didn't bother to quoteblock everything though)

I am Waha Proud of you. Also, stop calling me Waha. It's Waha Kife. Although since you made me Waha Proud, I will let you call me Waha.