Hey look, a new FFtF topic that isn't a tier list!

I definitely saw a shooting star tonight. It was the first one I've seen ever. Pretty awesome right? :B):

I forgot to make a wish though... :(:

It was actually petty awesome. I didn't even think they were real until tonight.

so, do they actually fall like how they draw them in cartoons and stuff?

I dunno what that means. I'm a real man, and real men don't watch cartoons.

They just look like a line going across the sky really fast.

Thank god you forgot to make a wish. They never turn out the way you want them to unless you are a true man.

Oh wait, you are a true man. You should have made a wish. No matter how it backfired, I think you would have enjoyed it for a moment...in the long term, I have no idea what's going on, but I hope Keynes was right.

Ahh shooting stars ^^ I've seen a few of those before!

Sadly they're so fast =[ Wish they'd last longer.

I wanna see a comet!! I think there was supposed to be one this year =o I hope so!

Cartoon stars: Drawn "stars" that circle around cartoons

What they actually are: When your head suffers a shock so powerful it causes the nerves in your eyes to have their signals corrupted, causing actual specks of light to appear in random places in your vision (that only you can see, of course). Also possible from overstimulating and/or irritating your eyes like with staring at a computer screen, getting foreign liquids in them or both.

Shooting stars: Lines of light that "shoot" across the sky at high speeds and look SUPER PRETTY.

What they actually are: Debris, such as a rock (typically called a meteoroid, derp) puncturing the atmosphere and lighting up due to friction, sometimes just before colliding with someone's property...such as their head.

can we talk about something less morbid now

Cartoon stars: Drawn "stars" that circle around cartoons

What they actually are: When your head suffers a shock so powerful it causes the nerves in your eyes to have their signals corrupted, causing actual specks of light to appear in random places in your vision (that only you can see, of course). Also possible from overstimulating and/or irritating your eyes like with staring at a computer screen, getting foreign liquids in them or both.

Shooting stars: Lines of light that "shoot" across the sky at high speeds and look SUPER PRETTY.

What they actually are: Debris, such as a rock (typically called a meteoroid, derp) puncturing the atmosphere and lighting up due to friction, sometimes just before colliding with someone's property...such as their head.

can we talk about something less morbid now

You were the one with a cartoon character in your avatar. Don't blame me. Blame yourself or god.