favorite lord animations

whase

50 members have voted

1. 1. favorite lord animations?

I voted Micaiah, though I'm biased being a huge fan of Light Magic as a whole. But just really like the criticals, Corona, and just in general using magic, looked graceful and magical. Could have been a bit more interactive, but only so much that can be done. Honorable mentions go to Eliwood, Lyn... really, just about any Lord from FE7 on up that isn't Hector or Ike, never were too big a fan of the way they fought. Have yet to experience much with Roy, so no telling if he'll wind up on the list. So far doesn't seem too exciting, but that could change.

If my memory serves my right, both Cellica's magic and physical attack animations look pretty badass. That and I like Magefighters.

Edit: I wonder why FE10 Ike scores so hight in the poll though. I recall that he does an awkward backflip after Aether (or his critical, I don't remember and my Wii is broken.) which looks like he isn't even using his hands.

Edited by BrightBow

If my memory serves my right, both Cellica's magic and physical attack animations look pretty badass. That and I like Magefighters.

Edit: I wonder why FE10 Ike scores so hight in the poll though. I recall that he does an awkward backflip after Aether (or his critical, I don't remember and my Wii is broken.) which looks like he isn't even using his hands.

I agree, FE10!Ike's animations look pretty epic, but the Aether backflip looks totally awkward

and lol, when I read your name I thought you'd take a bowlord, like maybe Lyn~

• 2 weeks later...

Well I haven't really seen very many but I definitely like Ike's in FE10 we like ike They're just super cool and awesome-looking xD

Though idk how much this counts but I like the twirly thing Micaiah does before she attacks =b Somebody is pretty psyched for battle. Doesn't she claim to want peace though?