Hello cats and kitties >^.^<

Espinosa

Hi everyone, I'm Espinosa the cat. }:-X What can I say about myself... I enjoy role playing games with incredible OCD tension, listen to all sorts music casually, am a (lazy) reader, I like cute things...

I found this forum almost as soon as I grew interested in the Fire Emblem series and I found the site perfect for the kind of knowledge of the game I wanted to have to make it more fun playing for myself, so I bookmarked the page and read things up while playing the games. I found the forums too, and the first thing I did before singing up quite a bit later was search for tier lists and character ratings. I would look at the lists, ratings and read people's arguments, which pretty much revolutionised the way I play my games now (my brain gets extremely aroused nowadays because I get extremely focused thinking which options are the most efficient at any given instance - efficiency has been tearing me apart).

Efficiency has been a recurring theme in my life since I started browsing around; like, I find efficient ways to go shopping or do other things offline.

I didn't feel like registering for a while because the level of discourse and knowledge of the game seriously intimidated me, I feared I'd have nothing to say without looking like an idiot. So far I've only beaten two FE games, those being FE7 and Radiant Dawn, though I played quite a bit of each and every one of them beginning with FE4 (and even tried my hand at TearRing saga - looking forward to a full translation atm). I think checking the threads has something to do with it, because I get extremely upset at my inefficient choices, and then keep restarting my runs and switching from one game to another. I can't just sit down and play one game from start to end, you see, they all keep tempting me.

Also, and I'm really sorry that the moment I introduce myself I also have to say bye, but this is actually my second account here (whoopsie!) and I've only just realised it's wrong to have done this after stumbling upon one of the user FAQs. I did try to log into my first account way back(I no longer remember the e-mail account I used to register and even the login name, let alone the password - I just know the displayed name I had, and I only made one post), so it'd be a little fishy if I asked for a password to that one account when I can't even prove it was me.

The FAQ says it's a ban for alt account creation, though I hope I showed it wasn't a mean-spirited conscious scheme that led me to break the rules. I made a point to write down my login info this time around (the first time I registered, it was on impulse and I forgot all the info very soon) and I've already made my profile all cool with kitty images, so may I ask (of the mods) that the first account is banned and this one stays so that I wouldn't go through the chore (together with the site's staff) to resurrect the original one? I'm okay with a strike and won't be offended or anything since it was my fault not looking there earlier, I'm just admitting to this ahead of time so that I can take part in discussion on these forums whenever I want to later.

So that's that, hello everybody, I really pray I'll be able to keep posting here, and I'm sorry that I begin my adventure here by breaking the rules right off the bat.

I see a distinct lack of Kitty in the name.

*kills Raymond at night*

Uh. . .hi. If you want to join in the customary tradition of eliminating Raymond first, check out the Mafia subforum~!

I see a distinct lack of Kitty in the name.

*kills Raymond at night*

That's not a lynch.

YOURE DOING IT WRO- *lynched*

Hi, welcome to SF. Meow. Enjoy your stay. Purr. Post a lot.

You guys should totally do something about your bad habits. :newyears:

Wait, aren't you still alive in Life's game? I'd best do something about that~!

(oh wait, I can't)

Oh, what is this.... Now they're corrupted with Kittyness before they even join! blink.gif Something must be done about this!

That being said, hello and welcome!

Yes. Something must be done.

YOU MUST JOIN US.

HA HA HA HEE HEE HO HO HA HA HAAAaaaaaaa.....

Sorry, lack of sleep does things to the body.

And uh, where's Waha Kife?

And uh, where's Waha Kife?

Crazy weekend. Don't ask.

Dear Nerdy Kitty,

Wahaha, I am Waha Kife. You may only refer to me as Waha Kife. If you call me anything but Waha Kife, you will be seriously punished. I mean seriously. This is not an empty threat. Also, don't quote me without changing the title of the quote to Waha Kife. Waha Kife. You better not leave or I will haunt you IRL. Seriously, not kidding. Anyway, enjoy your stay. You better...

With these tough economic times, you might want to consider using a Knife for protection instead of a Gun. You can conceal Knives easier and they are more lethal at close range. Unless you got a Gun to someone's head. Why am I capitalizing Gun and Knife? Just cuz. Is this paragraph relevant to the introduction? Shut up, you ask too many questions.

There are many dicks on this forum. Not the kinds that would be appealing to females or homosexual men. Many were weeded out by the travel back in time. Oh yeah, the forum is actually 3 months older than it appears. That's cuz of a bug that caused the site to have amnesia. I think. The forums reopened up in early January 2008, although it was open like 2 months before that. Somebody had server payment issues.

Call me Waha Kife. I know I said this already, but people still seem to call me by my screen name. Only people on my list can call me Knife. My list is in the "about me" section of my profile. You can still apply to be on the list, but remember to call me Waha Kife.

I've never copied & pasted. Never. I like to take my time writing out all my messages to make more of an impression. I am Waha Ashamed of everyone who uses copy & paste. How can I tell? I just do. I don't know why the computer geeks added in a copy & paste feature, but I think that was the worst move ever.

I've been here longer than 2 years (with a bunch of breaks in between), so respect mah senioritay. I never really did much. Oh yeah, I helped kick start a Fire Emblem fangame based on users on this site. I disappeared for 2 months and people assumed I was dead. I helped a lot of users get banned. Hell, I don't know why they still keep me here.

Don't be a Waha Idiot either. I know some guys in the intro threads that seem to be following me around trying to piss me of. If you become a Waha Idiot and annoy me too much, you will be Waha Punishedâ„¢. Oh yeah, don't break the forum rules or you will be Waha Punishedâ„¢. What the mods will do to you is nothing compared to what I will do to you...

Why don't I change my display name to Waha Kife? Why don't you shut up? What? You never asked me? Bullshit, I can read your mind. I know your deepest fears. Like I said, if you go inactive, I will come for you IRL. Only I can do that. How come? Again, you ask too many questions (even though you didn't ask them).

Now I must end this rant, because you probably stopped caring about whatever I said. What was the point of writing this message? To test you. If you skipped everything, you can go fuck yourself. But if you took the time to read this, maybe we can be friends and maybe you could call me Knife. But whatever you do, don't get on my bad side or you will receive Waha Punishmentâ„¢.

What is Waha Punishmentâ„¢? You don't want to find out. The last guy who received Waha Punishmentâ„¢ didn't post for an entire day. A week later, he got banned. Surely you do not want to suffer the same fate (or do you?)...

I'm going to have to start a Waha Neutering business to make money on the side...

Signed,

Waha Kife

This is such an amazing introoo

I am seriously going to like, make sure that waha doesn't kill this noob. I am going to go and learn hiten mitsurugi from kenshin and defend her from waha if that is what it takes.

Ok well maybe not...I would have to ask for her address and that would be CREEPS and I'm not a creeper, I'm stuck in a cage with a snake that's dripping venom on my head.

Edited by Loki Laufeyjarson

Ya well Waha Knife has explicitly threatened me with death on several occasions, so frankly I'm not going to believe him even if he changes his tune. I mean, I don't know what would make me believe him, since no one seems willing to believe or trust ME at this point I don't see why I should have to believe a guy who has threatened to kill me if I hook up with a SF member.

Ya well Waha Knife has explicitly threatened me with death on several occasions, so frankly I'm not going to believe him even if he changes his tune. I mean, I don't know what would make me believe him, since no one seems willing to believe or trust ME at this point I don't see why I should have to believe a guy who has threatened to kill me if I hook up with a SF member.

You Waha Idiot, I've told you ten times not to call me Waha Knife. Also, I never said I'd kill you if you hook up with an SF member since you'll be screwed either way. And I will get around to killing you one day... but I'm on Waha Vacation right now.

You Waha Idiot, I've told you ten times not to call me Waha Knife. Also, I never said I'd kill you if you hook up with an SF member since you'll be screwed either way. And I will get around to killing you one day... but I'm on Waha Vacation right now.

Oh ok. Well, I will never know when you get back from Waha Vacation, and I wouldn't want to leave someone I hook up with on SF since I never know when you'll get back from Waha Vacation...