SF Mafia Mafia

Haze

Over the course of the game, I probably should've added.

One started out as miller and is now no longer a miller (and dead, duh), and it's the other way around with the other miller claim.

Wait, what?

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, and the fact that I'm taking claims does not mean that there shouldn't be any discussion in the public thread.

To the contrary, it's difficult to work with something that I don't have, that being your thoughts.

If the evidence in favour of Tables being town isn't good enough, then that rather begs the question of what evidence would be sufficient. Raymond is a cop that has already delivered two mafia. In addition, his role suggests that he is town. It would be very weird to have a Paranoid or Insane Reverse Cop.

also Anouleth is always town

If the evidence in favour of Tables being town isn't good enough, then that rather begs the question of what evidence would be sufficient. Raymond is a cop that has already delivered two mafia. In addition, his role suggests that he is town. It would be very weird to have a Paranoid or Insane Reverse Cop.

also Anouleth is always town

If there is a role checker, that would do it. However, I have seen no evidence of that, which seems strange (especially given Kevin's role).

If there is a role checker, that would do it. However, I have seen no evidence of that, which seems strange (especially given Kevin's role).

Or the Tailor role.

There's enough evidence to at least suggest that Tables is town, its the dualism element that worries me, since the main point to village leader was to try and co-ordinate the town which would be undermined by the power squabbles dualism brings.

But I've never done this whole town leader malarky and there's a good chance I might just be talking out of my arse here.

Thing is, by that point it would've been pointless, as Kevin would've lost his miller trait at that same point.

EDIT: That was directed at eclipse. Damn ninjas.

Edited by Shade of Shadow

It's been roughly 38 hours if I'm not mistaken.

Night phases are 48 hours.

It's no longer than usual.

Some of them have ended early after all actions are sent in IIRC

I have one question...Why would anyone claim miller?

If they're town, to avoid having the cop waste a night on them just to get wrong information.

If they're mafia, it's the clumsiest fake-claim ever. But sometimes, it works.

If they're the fool, it's a pretty direct approach to getting lynched.

Another question, shouldn't a miller not know that they are a miller?

Depends on the game. I've seen several games on SF where the miller knew they were the miller, and several where they didn't.

Agreed; I'm not ruling out the fact that you're godfather, Tables. Your ability also works splendidly if you are a godfather. Raymond, on the other hand, almost certainly isn't scum since I doubt he would out TWO of his teammates.

;/

A Godfather who's ability is to guarantee they're town to another person? That would simply be broken. Yes, I did overlook Godfather though, but GF is a powerful enough role, having a second bit on top of that would be high level silliness.

And as an aside, my role does NOT hit randomly. I chose who it targets. I already explained why I said that was random. I know who I tried to target night 1, so the odds argument is moot.

Phase extended back to the normal time of 6PM because I don't want to have to update this game at 9 in the morning from now on and because some people still don't understand how to send in action commands.