SF Mafia Mafia

Haze

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lazy my ass. It's not as late as I thought it would be anyway.

As everyone gathered in the cellar, a gruesome sight awaited them - The disfigured body of Strawman was found, Core deftly concluded that he had been mauled by wild animals.

Psych squeamishly collected his orders and read them aloud for everyone.

Dear Strawman,

[insert rant about having been killed pretty early again here]

You are Raymond, Town Martyr.

You're actually quite a good player, but most people wouldn't know that because you have a penchant for getting lynched Day 1. On the plus side your reactions to this make you a quote goldmine.

At night, you may respond to your role PM with "Night X - Don't worry USER, I'm still alive." Anyone who would target USER with a night action will realise you're still alive when you should have been dead ages ago, and instead target you.

Post Restriction: You must talk about yourself dying at least once per day.

You are allied with the Town. You win when all threats to the town are removed.

JB removed the corpse from the cellar, and everyone continued where they had left off the previous day.

But first, everyone turned to Tables for the customary headcount, but he wasn't there. That solves that problem!

It is now Day 5. Day 5 ends on Thursday the 21st of July at 6PM GMT.

Edited by Hazekitty

Hmmm... look at that he wasn't shot and his tongue wasn't ripped out

Slayer read the post, this must mean he's double mafia and no returns

I still haven't received my night result yet, but in the meanwhile, I have someone else for you guys to lynch: Psych.

He claimed safeguard to me. He also claimed to have safeguarded eclipse N1. Eclipse was hooked N1, and her action failed. In conclusion, that doesn't match up.

Lynch Psych, tyvm.

@The hosts: I request that the phase be not ended early, even in case of a majority. I need the time to figure out things (and receive my night result).

Acting on the full faith and credit of Raymond, I guess I will start the ball rolling.

##Vote: Psych

In the meantime, still very slowly trawling my way through the back pages, lol.

Edited by Balcerzak

This is pointless, me, being as awesome as I am, know that we will learn nothing from simply sheeping Raymond and killing Psych. Maybe its the best idea, but that shouldn't be the only thing we do today.

How about some old-fashioned scumhunting?

Sure, do your thing. As I said, I want you guys to do some old-fashioned scum-hunting while I check some other things in the background.

I have now received my night result, but it's an innocent result. Ironically, it's also the only player I have no claim from.

Actually, I have even more for you guys! I'm 80% sure (no, not flavor, that's my own judgement this time) that Core is mafia as well. He claimed town driver to me, yet it appears that the people I told him to switch have not been switched; the result of the tracker was from the intended target, despite the fact that said target was supposed to be switched with someone else, and I forgot to consider that the tracker had the same target. Turns out this is a good thing.

Obviously we can't lynch two people at once, but keep this in mind for the next days, especially in case my protection fails me before the end of the game.

There is no explanation for why your switch wouldn't affect the tracker's result. That leaves only the conclusion that you did in fact not switch them. And there's no reason for a townie to disobey my requests.

There is no explanation for why your switch wouldn't affect the tracker's result. That leaves only the conclusion that you did in fact not switch them. And there's no reason for a townie to disobey my requests.

I'm calling Core being Psych.

All I can say is that the mafia must have something we aren't expecting. There's no other way for me to put this, I did what you asked.

In other news, I'm awesome even though I'm under suspicion.

Well, I know by now that there are five mafia. Two mafia are dead. That means that I've received three fake-claims, and considering that most of the other claims are absolutely rock-solid...

We obviously gotta start somewhere.

But don't worry, for if it turns out I'm mistaken, that'd give away some other people as mafia instead.

I explained to Raymond how I messed up.

If he checked what I did and when, he'd see it's impossible for me to have used my action twice last night.

Eclipes

Edited by Psykitty

Why don't we move this argument into the public so that everyone can tell us what they think about it?

For example, why you've only given me four results when there've been five nights (and formerly three when there were four)? And why you conveniently only noticed your "mistake" of wrongly numbering your results when I accused you of being mafia?