SF Mafia Mafia

Haze

Town Driver = Doctor if the mafia is fucking retarded and always shoots the leader (Read: Mitnala). Otherwise, it's really, really stupid, and only serves to confuse the rest of the town even further.

Also Core, after 1 year your defense suddenly got a lot shittier ;/

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, I could have sworn I unvoted last night. I guess I flubbed it. Let's make it official.

##Unvote

##Vote Core

Still don't like the problems that seem to exist with Psych's reports, but Core seems a mite shadier.

The remaining town members had tied the town's resident asshole busdriver, Core, to a set of train tracks.

Core (8): Psych, Slayer, Kay, mike, RD, Rein, JB, Bal

Psych (1): Core

"This is so predictable." he grimmaced, only a few seconds before the train, driven by JB, ran him over. Some spectators they swore they heard "ECLIPSE~!" fluttering on the wind.

JB stepped out of his train, The Gory-ent Express, and began to read through Core's orders.

Dear Excellen Browning Core,
I'm a fucking tiger and I am winning

You are Obviam, Independent Survivor Mafia Driver.

You're a strong mafia player, although your lack of sensitivity and huge ego can be grating at times. You also hit on Eclipse often, although you claim you were never serious about that.

Since this game is NOC, you have no stake in the outcome and just don't care. You have no special abilities.

At night, you may respond to your role pm with "Night X - USER1, why is USER2 your scumbuddy?" You will run USERs 1 and 2 around in circles accusing them of being mafia buddies, this will confuse anyone attempting to target them, and all actions used on USERs 1 and 2 will be switched.

Post Restriction: You must talk about how awesome you are in every post you make.

You are allied with yourself. You win if you survive.

You are allied with Levity's Mafia. You win when all threats to the Mafia are removed.

Unexpectadly, Tables also got off the train, looking as prim and proper as he normally does, no less. At least until he faceplanted straight into Core giblets. Ew.

It is now Night 5. Night 5 ends on Saturday the 23rd of July at 6PM GMT.

Edited by Hazekitty

Geez, you totally made a mess with that post, and you forgot the exclamation point.

My god you're right, this shall be rectified.

There is a train in the cellar :blink:

The people can go out and do whatever they want now that Levity is gone, the cellar is just a convenient meeting place.

I can do whatever I want? REALLY?

Night 5 - Force every single person to truthfully reveal their role PMs in the thread, with me going last

Bad puns

That would imply that some puns aren't bad

The Gory-ent Express' date='[/quote']

I stand corrected

This from the guy with the failboat as his avatar.

I meant that the Gory-ent express was/is a pretty calssy pun.