(FE10) KP FE10 HM Draft

KP 2010

I see a bit of a gap, the green thing is a few spaces to the right of the letter A but the box isn't full yet.

I KNEW IT! I took 7 turns on 3-11 not 5 ^^' all the stats are right but I confused the paper of this draft to my previous draft since they're on the same notebook. :lol: How embarrassing ^^', well my total turns are: 249 is that ok?

Edited by Queen_Kittylincia

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4-5 4 turns smite on ranulf celerity and miracle on reyson beastfoe pass on rolf. Rolf gets smiten a lot he kills stuff with a crossbow then rolf gets smiten again on turn 4 gets vigored by reyson and silences izuka.

4-E-1 bought 4 physics. Sold urvan. Bought arms scrolls to get tormod to C staves and mic to ss light. Satori signed ranulf. Cain gets wing. Celerity on rafiel. Shade on sothe. Paragon on mic rolf and mist. Built edward marcia c support.

Units deployed:

ike

micaiah

sothe

kurth

ena

sanaki

rolf

marcia

edward

mia

mist

tormod

pelleas

caineghis

ranulf

4-E-1 4 turns

cain and ike with the help of rafiel beat the sleep bishop and hetzel respectively. Rolf gets the double bow and tears things up. While marcia flies around killing mages and priests. Ranulf uses laguz gem and heads east rend adepting everything in sight. Didnt get matrona. Lekain died to rolf and cain finished the lekains generals. Ike beats hetzel's.

4-E-2 1 turn

tormod mic and rolf team up on levail then ike hammers with parity.

4-E-3 tomorrow

blessings:

ike ragnell

mic rexaura

sothe silver dagger

marcia wishblade

rolf double bow

mia alondite

edward vague katti

pelleas balberith

tormod rexflame

mist wyrmslayer

Edited by Marciaxrolf

Do u guys think i could 1 turn 4-E-3 with my units? Rolf cain and ike can double dheg and mist blessed a wyrmslayer and has 3 rescues left. I have rafiel too and ena. But idk the 1 turn strat...

Do u guys think i could 1 turn 4-E-3 with my units? Rolf cain and ike can double dheg and mist blessed a wyrmslayer and has 3 rescues left. I have rafiel too and ena. But idk the 1 turn strat...

You probably can if you try for it. There's no definite strategy, you just need to figure out how to do it with your units.

You can do it perfectly fine. You have Rafiel after all.

Just follow these instructions:

- Kill the Red Dragon in the middle that's blocking the ramp.

- Make a diamond formation of Ike, Caineghis, Edward/Mia & Marcia.

- Have them kill Dheginsea.

This, of course, requires a blessed Wyermslayer, which is going to be shared between Ike, the SMs and Marcia. Marcia should attack first since she can move aside and trade it to someone else. If Ike is left out of the trading chain, have him attack Dheg from range.

Good Luck MarciaxRolf

*sigh* I hate 4-P, Miccy always dies on the enemies with lesser hit rates! The RNG is trolling me. Should I trade Boyd for Ilyana?

enemies range from 20-45 hit on Mic except Crossbow @75. I think she's in worst bio.

Huh? I'm pretty sure you do. How else are you reaching Dheginsea?

Nevermind, I thought of the wrong dragon, I thought he meant the one near your starting position, because of diamond shape. Now I remembered there is a three dragon wall...

My bad. ;)

4-E-3 1 turn

Rolf deadeyes the middle red dragon after being smitten by sothe. Ike mist and cain follow. Mist rescuing ena to form the diamond and canto'ing. They get vigored by celerity! rafiel who got shoved by pelleas. Ena moves toward boss. Ike does 25x2 with the wyrmslayer, cain does a lot of damage i think it was 16x2 then rolf double bows for 16x2 with ena's help. Ranulf and eddie fought dragons to get ss rank and cexp respectively.

4-E-4 i bexp cain to 37.00 so he reaches 40 AS. (Wing) and bexp ranulf to 31 (hp str spd) he now has 36 AS but idk if hes gonna get to 40 AS...ill give him paragon and try to kill as many spirits with him as posible in 1-2 turns to see if i can finish his level 32 and bexp him to 33. That should make him double auras.

1 turn rolf gets smitten by sothe and he 2 ranges an aura. Ike paritys the aura in front of lehran, celerity! Mia crits an aura then mist rescues rafiel and cantos. Cain ike rolf and mia get vigored by rafiel. Ike kills an aura rolf too and mia too then micaiah trades with mist rescues ena and she stands in 2 range of lehran, cain 1RKOs.

4-E-5 i bexp ranulf to 33 (barely enough bexp and reset for 20 spd)

Edited by Marciaxrolf

Having finished my standard penalties draft I'll be starting this soon. I don't think i'll be very serious with this one but... I shall try though but not too seriously... Damn Edward and his wrath range failing to crit >_> Plus its hard mode.

4-E-4 is up i got confused on who rafiel vigored but i edited it.

Stats at beginning of 4-E-5

Unit Lv HP Str Mag Skl Spd Lck Def Res Support Strike

Ike 20 65 37 7 40 35 20 32 19 A Mia Ss swords A axes

Micaiah 3.84 40 13 30 15 23 28 16 29 A sothe Ss light A staff

Sothe 2.07 44 25 10 29 30 24 18 15 A micaiah S knives

Ena 22.01 59 10 15 13 11 18 13 17 A strike

Edward 18.40 55 32 10 40 40 30 26 16 B tormod Ss swords

Marcia 16.04 50 32 20 31 36 27 28 26 B rolf ss lances c swords

tormod 11.28 43 24 22 28 32 16 17 22 Ss fire B thunder C wind C staff B edward

mia 19.46 50 31 14 40 40 30 25 20 A ike ss swords

Mist 11.82 48 19 27 24 31 35 19 22 B pelleas A swords S staff

Ranulf 33 58 15 6 19 20 29 13 10 B caineghis Ss strike

Rolf 19.44 60 36 14 40 34 23 32 20 B marcia Ss bows

pelleas 3.93 45 18 26 23 25 14 19 23 B mist Ss dark A thunder B staff

Caineghis 37.32 77 22 4 23 20 30 23 20 B ranulf Ss strike

Rafiel 14.80 32 1 7 2 7 33 3 15

Resources:

energy drop: edward

dracoshield: edward

seraph robe: micaiah

speedwing: caineghis

speedwing: marcia (for earlier bexp'ing)

seraph robe: mist

dracoshield: marcia

seraph robe: pelleas

4-E-5

Final turncount:

Character opinions:

Edited by Marciaxrolf

I just noticed I didn't put Nealuchi's stats before :facepalm:

4-P: 5 turns

MVP: Didn't check, probably Miccy

Finally I pass 4-P! I used a different strategy although it took me longer than what I was hoping for. Instead of air-dropping Micaiah at the middle grass tile on turn 1 I decided to get her there on her own. Ilyana attacks and kills a halb, Nealuchi grasses Leanne vigors and moves to shiny grass tile where Nealuchi grasses and moves to her left. Micaiah attacks the other halb and Sigrun kills him, Ilyana then kills the other. On EP Miccy kills 2 pallies iirc while Nealuchi is attacked by a halb. Turn 2 Ilyana kills one of the halbs and she's blocking the bridge so the bow and other pallies can die on her. Micaiah kills one of the pallies who crossed the river, Nealuchi heals himself and Leanne vigors Nealuchi and Miccy. Micaiah moves to grass tile where Sothe shoves her (she equips her old forge the MAX MT+MAx CRIT one). I made her equip it to give her a chance to critkill enemies who would give her trouble later on like the crossbow, she didnt kill him though. After that Ilyana head's east while Nealuchi is blocking the west door. On every PP Miccy heals herself and EP is her attack phase, on turn 2 she wields Thani where she kills the boss who got her in resolve mode. Miracle happened once and Sothe played bait for a turn I remember. Leanne was vigoring Micaiah and Sigrun, Miccy would move to heal herself and Sigrun would kill enemies on Nealuchi's side and then help out Ilyana and move back. By turn 5 there were a few stragglers left. Sigrun got them (enemy bishop and like 3 pallies) and Micaiah used Purge on an enemy (thanks resolve). Sothe critkilled that enemy crossbowman thankfully (provoke), a General had faced him as well as two bow pallies. It really helped that Miccy kept getting luck level ups, and Sothe's support helped a lot because she dodged alot. Ilyana only survived thanks to Flare.

Unit     Level   HP      Str     Mag     Skl     Spd     Lck     Def     Res     Support   Skills 

Micaiah  20.00   37        9      30      23      25      37      15      30     A Sothe   Resolve, Miracle
Ilyana    4.90   45       16      27      26      26      14      18      20     B Heather Vantage, Adept   
Sigrun    4.52   39       24      17      27      27      31      23      27               Nullify
Nealuchi 26.90   55       14       4      11      19      28      18      20               Vantage, Cancel 
Sothe    11.65   40       22       8      26      25      22      15      12     A Micaiah Daunt, Provoke  

That micaiah is awesmazing.... If you have any speed wings, i'd give them to micaiah. A doubling Thani Micaiah rules in 4-E-1 :awesome:

Edited by Jhen Mohran

Seriously O_O. I wish my micaiahs were as good. I never get blessed micaiahs.

Btw ill finally finish this tomorrow. Ill have a writeup of what i think on my picks, their kill count and mvp for every chapter.

EDIT: And my final turncount ofc lol. Which sucks and i know i wont win anyway :p.

Edited by PegKnightLover

Thank you :^_^: my Miccy is partially blessed but thats due to P1 forced speed levels. For example if she ended a chapter @ .90 in the first turn of the next chapter, I'd make sure she got speed. I did it for Ilyana too but Miccy showed results sooner. I don't do it for levels I can't control mid-chapter though, I hope its an ok tactic ^^'.

I was thinking about giving speedwings to Sigrun ^^', what do you guys think?

I did that for edward lol. As far as i know theres no restriction for that :D. And would that be ur last speedwing? Would she have enough spd to double most stuff in the desert with the wing? (30 AS iirc)

Hmm i think that'd be fine. Just make sure someone better doesnt want it first. Oh and if u havent already, make sure to make max mt javelin forges in 4-2 for sigrun. It'll help her actually kill stuff.