(FE10) KP FE10 HM Draft

KP 2010

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah its my fault, i already knew what these HM drafts are like... Silly, insane me, thinking things would be different.

Real men play in every RD HM draft that shows up, like me.

Wait, let me try that again.

Real strategists play in every RD HM draft that shows up, like me.

Damn, it just doesn't have as much punch.

NM mode drafts are fun, indeed. Except the Desert... That chapter isn't fun no matter what difficulty you're on.

I like it when I have at least one flier and one Laguz/Sage. Watching Haar wreck the map in NM was pretty amazing.

But yeah, desert chapters in general aren't a fan favorite.

NM mode drafts are fun, indeed. Except the Desert... That chapter isn't fun no matter what difficulty you're on.

I'm not very fond of 4-4... to be blunt, I can tolerate 4-3, but 4-4 sends me past the breaking point more often than not. Way too many reinforcements, and forced to field two characters who die to a light breeze... ...Ugh.

Edited by Metal King Slime

Problem is ur not a man.

that was the point of her arguing with herself in the same post :P

Edited by Jhen Mohran

Screw this i'm taking my time in 4-3

I hate Nealuchi and Ilyana right now they can't dodge a damn thing even with resolve and Nealuchi never activates Pavise! Miccy can't take 2 hits and Sothe gets put to sleep and is eventually killed.

Pure water on sothe. Ilyana should be good enough with resolve. With resolve she has pretty good flare activation rates and avoid ofc. Ive never used nealuchi past 2-P so cant comment there.

4-3: 11? 12? turns

MVP: Sigrun I think

This chapter was so hard and I just decided to complete it regardless of who dies or turns taken. Leanne was killed unfortunately on turn 8? iirc by a wind mage :(: but I just didnt care for restarting (sorry Leanne). Sigrun was clutch, props to her activating stun or adept + stun/crit majority of the time even with the javelin forges. Micaiah and Ilyana made their way to boss area by walking through the center with help of BK and Nealuchi (Nealuchi takes care of left side enemies afterwards). Purge bishop was killed on turn 1 with Leanne vigoring Nealuchi, the two wyvern enemies that attacked Nealuchi were killed by Resolve!Miccy and Ilyana with the siege tomes. Sigrun went upward-east and then downward toward the boss, clearing the Stefan area. She was most helpful, Nealuchi's flight helped him not get detransformed. Sothe found the daemon card and took care of the enemies located there (thanks to bane). I did buy pure waters for Ilyana and Sothe. Nealuchi reached SS strike, midway through the chapter iirc. :):. Sigrun found laguz gem and Dragonfoe. Ilyana with Siege tomes was really helpful but I had to give her daunt to survive 1range combat because enemies had 8crit on her, reduced to 3 with daunt. Sothe found baselard.

Unit     Level   HP      Str     Mag     Skl     Spd     Lck     Def     Res     Support   Skills    

Micaiah  20.00   38        8      30      23      25      38      13      30     A Sothe   Resolve, Provoke 
Sothe     3.24   44       25      12      30      28      23      17      16     A Micaiah Wrath, Counter     
Sigrun    9.38   42       26      17      30      30      35      24      31               Adept, Miracle  
Nealuchi 29.54   57       14       4      13      19      30      13      10     C Leanne  Nullify
Ilyana   10.44   45       17      30      30      30      16      18      22     B Heather Resolve, Daunt                      
Leanne   R.I.P :'(

Edited by Queen_Kittylincia

Of course this game isn't going to throw me a bone, right?

I'm on 1-6-2 and after already settling on the fact that Jill isn't durable enough for a 2-3 turn clear (she needs to Rescue/Drop Sothe and take two enemy phases of enemies) and going with the 3-4 turn clear strategy instead, she gets a perfect (minus Mag) level up on the first enemy phase. When it comes time for Sothe to fight the boss, that fucking boss triggers Cancel on Sothe, leaving Sothe with no chance of killing, and then that weakling Fiona dies, giving me a Game Over.

This is after I already redid 1-5 a million times until I finally beat it and was practically forced to take a Volug penalty on 1-6-1.

And so, if you hadn't noticed yet:

RAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!!!

Of course this game isn't going to throw me a bone, right?

I'm on 1-6-2 and after already settling on the fact that Jill isn't durable enough for a 2-3 turn clear (she needs to Rescue/Drop Sothe and take two enemy phases of enemies) and going with the 3-4 turn clear strategy instead, she gets a perfect (minus Mag) level up on the first enemy phase. When it comes time for Sothe to fight the boss, that fucking boss triggers Cancel on Sothe, leaving Sothe with no chance of killing, and then that weakling Fiona dies, giving me a Game Over.

This is after I already redid 1-5 a million times until I finally beat it and was practically forced to take a Volug penalty on 1-6-1.

And so, if you hadn't noticed yet:

RAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!!!

Sums up about 90% of my days trying to do this draft.

1-6-2 wasn't that bad for me but some of the other chapters were definitely annoying. I'm actually stuck on Geoffrey's Charge (I think that's the name of his chapter) atm because I'm trying to go for a 5 turn clear (I don't think that's going to happen).

Hard mode is way more frustrating then I initially thought. I do think FE6 is way worse though. So many bloody status staves & my team's accuracy sucks.

I wish I could've snagged a better P1 character than Aran. I hope Haar is worth it.

Edited by KP 2010

I have Ike, Boyd, Heather, Astrid, Fiona and Rafiel. My biggest problem is the bishop putting Ike AND Boyd to sleep and thats because they drank pure waters. The reinforcements are also overwhelming :(.

Edited by Queen_Kittylincia

Idk then, just try and have ike not get hit by sleep. If you havent given him the talisman yet do so as it could help. Wait, What about using heather to take out the sleeper then have ike help her while boyd goes for the chest rooms with rafiel and fiona astrid take out reinforcements.

Edited by PegKnightLover

Idk then, just try and have ike not get hit by sleep. If you havent given him the talisman yet do so as it could help. Wait, What about using heather to take out the sleeper then have ike help her while boyd goes for the chest rooms with rafiel and fiona astrid take out reinforcements.

Oh I didn't think of that ^^' I was sending Heather left. I'll send Boyd left and Heather up and Ike to help Astrid (because Fiona fails at that), I'll try it :D: wish me luck.