ITT: Integrity tells you which FE character you are.

Oh-ho, JBski. Go read any of Sigrun's boss conversations. She's positively scathing.

At least it's positive. Negatively scathing (tanith) is scarier...not that I really have any basis to tell the difference, I just think that Tanith is scarier.

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Almost everyone: beyond Integrity's ability to define.

What little we see of eachother on this forum and through brief interactions can hardly be used to define us as people :P:. I doubt most of us could even define ourselves, let alone people we hardly know. It is tough to look at yourself as anything other than "you", and sometimes people will be inclined to only see in themselves what they want to. In other words, I think it is silly to "agree" with or "object" to anything someone says. You either know that they are someone who you have become very close to and trust their judgment on your person, or you know they are someone who does not know you that well and is only judging you based on the small amount they have seen; what you have chosen to display. This is especially important to recognize on the Internet.

Just throwing some random words out there!

Edited by Tangerine

What little we see of eachother on this forum and through brief interactions can hardly be used to define us as people :P:. I doubt most of us could even define ourselves, let alone people we hardly know. It is tough to look at yourself as anything other than "you", and sometimes people will be inclined to only see in themselves what they want to. In other words, I think it is silly to "agree" with or "object" to anything someone says. You either know that they are someone who you have become very close to and trust their judgment on your person, or you know they are someone who does not know you that well and is only judging you based on the small amount they have seen; what you have chosen to display. This is especially important to recognize on the Internet.

VERY true. You know very well I am aware of this, I am sure. But I was simply mocking the fact that you were defending RfoF from being defined by Integrity so specifically.

VERY true. You know very well I am aware of this, I am sure. But I was simply mocking the fact that you were defending RfoF from being defined by Integrity so specifically.

I am starting to subconsciously adopt a few of her habits, I was unable to resist :P:.

And her mine! Note her drastically increased use of emoticons since September of last year. Coincidence? I think not.

Edited by Tangerine

I am starting to subconsciously adopt a few of her habits, I was unable to resist :P:.

And her mine! Note her drastically increased use of emoticons since September of last year. Coincidence? I think not.

No, I'm afraid I didn't pay much attention to emoticons so I didn't notice her drastic increase in using them...

Edited by Loki Laufeyjarson

The only way any of us could really get to know each other would be to have a massive SF meeting. In real life.

This, however, should never happen. I can foresee great destruction.

The only way any of us could really get to know each other would be to have a massive SF meeting. In real life.

Only if the wrong members met.

Sounds fun. I'd definitely be there, destruction or no.

Edited by Radiant Kitty