(FE10) Draft EX

Junkhead

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I chose a bunch of units I've never drafted before (actually, I think they were all new units) for the SFDTT, but my strats were pretty much the same as always, just with different units.

I'm going to try playing this draft with minimal resets, because all the resetting is one of the reasons I'm sick of drafts. I don't want to get up and walk to press the reset button on my wii >______< Like, I'll only reset if someone dies.

I'm using the former ruleset for this.

I play all my drafts (barring the "Another RD draft") on emulator because it's faster. I have it all here on my computer, so it's very easy to log the characters' stats and my turncounts.

Tell me about it. I had to reset a few times in part 4 chapters because i like to plan ahead and study enemy behavior and go from there. I mess up real bad first go, but i know what to do the next time. I will play this one with minimum resets, except for deaths. And i will draft gatrie rhys or shinnon for the first time. Actually, no, screw shinon, that would be the same as rolf, who ive used 110000000000 times now.

I originally had a HM SOYO in mind. I agree with Marciaxrolf. I'm up for it.

Who's up for it? :awesome:

And how dare you compare Rofl with Shinon. Shinon is amazing.

Edited by Soul

I chose a bunch of units I've never drafted before (actually, I think they were all new units) for the SFDTT, but my strats were pretty much the same as always, just with different units.

Actually that's what makes drafts a bit boring. Choosing the same units (like me obsessed with Boy and Ilyana :mellow: ) with the same strategies.

I'm going to try playing this draft with minimal resets, because all the resetting is one of the reasons I'm sick of drafts. I don't want to get up and walk to press the reset button on my wii >______< Like, I'll only reset if someone dies.

Just use the home button and reset. I did that just the first day I got RD, then I got tired. :lol:

Tell me about it. I had to reset a few times in part 4 chapters because i like to plan ahead and study enemy behavior and go from there. I mess up real bad first go, but i know what to do the next time. I will play this one with minimum resets, except for deaths. And i will draft gatrie rhys or shinnon for the first time. Actually, no, screw shinon, that would be the same as rolf, who ive used 110000000000 times now.

But P4 enemies are always in normal biorhythm, except the baws (Valtome, Izuka, Trawlliver, I don't know if Yuma and Catalena).

And i will draft gatrie rhys or shinnon for the first time. Actually, no, screw shinon, that would be the same as rolf, who ive used 110000000000 times now.

Lol, maybe a draft banning:

• PKL from getting Titania, Pegs and Rolf...lulz
  • Harpoon from getting Astrid and Fiona hahaha
  • Quintessence from getting Boyd, Ilyana and Petrullz trololol
  • SlayerX from getting Ulki and Rhys

Make it HM SOYO lulz. Guaranteed challenge.

No, you're not being serious.

I originally had a HM SOYO in mind. I agree with Marciaxrolf. I'm up for it.

Who's up for it? :awesome:

And how dare you compare Rofl with Shinon. Shinon is amazing.

No please no, no more HM trullzzzz... :facepalm:

That makes it more fun :awesome:

I'd go for it.

:wtf::facepalm::sob:

Do it but make geoffrey free and the standard penalties at least for 1-1 and such imo.

:hat:

NONONO.

God no.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :facepalm:

Anyways, if you're needing someone I can go for it but lol another draft with 0 clears, Integ's blood is raising to his brain :S

Pick Fiona for PKL

:newyears:

PKL and CR want challenging teams

What do we do to 'em?

Give 'em the harshest teams in existence!!

CAN WE DO IT?

Screw them

What... ban me from getting rhys and ulki... thats impossible... specially when you guys are jerks and pick them before they make it back to me ;_;

Hahah don't worry, you're going to get them soon...cage Ulki