(FE10) Draft EX

Junkhead

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey wait, the ruleset says nothing about the penalties for forced units. Is it the original or the new standard ones? If it's the new standard ones it also doesn't have free people like Edward, Nolan, Geoffrey, etc.

Hey wait Integrity is drafting for Soul?

This ought to be highly entertaining.

Soul wanted me to draft for him.

I'll preface this by saying that I will not draft a single unit for this team that I wouldn't ordinarily use. So if it looks like I'm fucking Soul over deliberately, I'm not. :P

Yo Soul.

Hey wait, the ruleset says nothing about the penalties for forced units. Is it the original or the new standard ones? If it's the new standard ones it also doesn't have free people like Edward, Nolan, Geoffrey, etc.

Oh, I'm sorry.

Yes, I'm going with the standard penalties in draft. However, it's not an exact copy of RD's draft, meaning I won't be making those exception for free characters.

Oh, I'm sorry.

Yes, I'm going with the standard penalties in draft. However, it's not an exact copy of RD's draft, meaning I won't be making those exception for free characters.

Put it in the OP so we know exactly what the rules are. This is very important for drafting.

Put it in the OP so we know exactly what the rules are. This is very important for drafting.

What do you want me to ad in? I already had the "4 turns for every character" there.

By the way, it's your go. 8]

Though I do apologize for any timing issues I have. I'll try and get on but I'm at the beach, so sorry if I'm a bit late.

Eww, the beach.

What do you want me to ad in? I already had the "4 turns for every character" there.

You had 4 turns for extra deployment. Nothing about forced characters. This is especially important for someone like Geoffrey.

This is a tough position here with 4 arguably similar DB units to choose from...normally I'd pick Jill, but I know RD doesn't trust Jill as much as I do, so...Volug.

I made a mistake there. Deployment by itself doesn't cost you a penalty. Using an undrafted character, however...yeah. Forced characters don't take penalty by just being there, but they do if they enter combat, whether it's unarmed or not.

hm ho

What the titting fucks, Soul. Where's our draftee list? How the fuck could you forget this, of all details?

Anyway, Jill.

And for the third or fourth consecutive time, second-round Boyd please.

I never drafted Boyd before, and technically still haven't either but yay. 8D

Great picks. :D

I just now realized your name is marcia X rolf. PEDO!Marcia.

He's the greatest pick after Titania/Oscar.

I always loved boyd. no idea he was > Mia on NM drafts.

& soul, do the right thing. PUT URVAN IN BOYD'S HANDS!

Edited by Fenrir

Lulz i didnt mean THAT kind of marcia x rolf >_>. I just liked them since i played PoR. My fav classes are archer pegasus and myrmidons. And they have supports and at the time, i thought they were awesome. Marcia was awesome in PoR but rolf isnt lol. Theyre both still my favorites so thats why i chose that name. I could change it to marciaxrolfxmiaxcaedaxnepheneexvanessa if u want tho. lol