(FE10) Draft EX

Junkhead

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd kill to be in a beach....

A quite relaxing beach with blue seas... ahhhhh... Lol spam... hmmm...

I like Soul's team so far. Boyd and Jill? Good games everyone.

Edited by Jhen Mohran

You taught me how to use Tormod to stomp 1-8 in conjunction with Sothe and one other. Who's to say I don't get you a late-run Vika? :o

*Sigh*

I'm actually considering RD's idea now. But I don't know if Psych will feel bad about this. It's not like I placed deadlines when it comes to picking. Then I consider everyone else is waiting...

He's keeping us waiting. He knew full well he was going to be away for a number of days and couldn't be online much or at all. I'm not inclined to care about his feelings.

Especially if he didn't even leave a list with someone.

It's not like I placed deadlines when it comes to picking. Then I consider everyone else is waiting...

There doesn't have to be a set 'deadline'. He knew he would be gone for a long period, yet he didn't think to make any kind of contingency plans.

The choice that Psyche would have to make is between, like, Soren and Shinon. Somebody pick one of them.

I don't really think this really is the best way to go on about it. There is a reason why a person before leaving leaves a list for someone or doesn't leave one at all.

I always leave a list even though they rarely get followed because I don't give a damn, and neither should you.

But it still doesn't answer the question: what do we do?

I say we pick Fiona for him if he doesn't come back midnight. >8] And if WoMC asks, it's all Psych's fault. >8]

Edited by Saber

I disagree. WoMC shouldn't suffer because Psych is being a tart.

Agreed, plus that would be wrong on many levels. Ask WoMC and tell him Psych needs to be replace, asnd tell WOMC to find a new representative.

Edited by Jhen Mohran