Does size matter?

28 members have voted

1. 1. Does it?

• Yes
    • No

Uh... I don't think he's against different opinions. I do the exact same thing. I don't question things because I think they're inherently wrong, I question them to understand the reasoning behind them, in order to understand humanity as a whole better. Can be for any number of reasons, but there isn't anything wrong with asking questions. You're just jumping on him because it seems like he's against something, but you can think differently from someone without being against them.

Frankly Mirron, as much as I respect your words and opinions, I really doubt that you don't come across something you don't find "inherently" wrong from time to time and question it, unless you're not human. But, within the context of SF, I believe you and respect you for your tolerant attitude.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well... barring things that involve essentially being sadistic or harming someone emotionally or physically, for the most part I'd say it doesn't matter to me. I may not agree with it, but so long as everyone is alright then it's fine with me. But even so, that doesn't mean I won't question them because I'm trying to understand them.

Dear gods why. That just is so depressing. Though it seems no matter what she's always been so scantily clad. Doesn't look even vaguely magical. Shame she's second most magic-using character in the series, yet looks so bad when it comes to her outfit.

I lack taste, because in SC3, I liked to watch Ivy jiggle? IT'S NOT MY FAULT. SC4 just became stupid, honestly. Like honestly, I feel like she'd pop them with her spikey whip n shit.

Not you, I meant more like Soul / Mirron. Even without her huge fun bags she looks pretty good to me. Then again, that's taking the whole video game character girl liking thing a bit too far.

I'm gay. Girls as a whole offer no appeal to me. I enjoy playing as them, but that's often because they're faster and/or more magical than the majority of the male cast. So when I'm playing as a female, I prefer they be fully clothed and look... well, at the very least graceful if nothing else. Scantily clad is just... icky, for a number of reasons.

Dear gods why. That just is so depressing. Though it seems no matter what she's always been so scantily clad. Doesn't look even vaguely magical.

That seems to be the point of Ivy, she's just there to fill one of the developer's dominatrix fetish

Shame she's second most magic-using character in the series, yet looks so bad when it comes to her outfit.

I was about to ask who the first is, then I remembered Yoshimitsu :awesome:

Oh that kind of magic I was going on breaking the laws of physics kind of magic First person to post that Queen song is a wet ponce

Just to make Soul mad, Ivy originally didn't have as, well as you call it, "obnoxious breasts" until later in the series:

tumblr_lgdgzyVaRs1qc9u65o1_500.jpg

I never said the sight of breasts/voloptous women made me mad. 8[ It doesn't but okay. I'll play SC either tomorrow or later to confirm that.

Also you also me a character rating topic. 8[[[[[

I think what he meant was that Ivy wasn't so bad off originally, but got worse as the series progressed. Personally I still think she needs more clothes, regardless, and that exasperates the problem regardless.

I think what he meant was that Ivy wasn't so bad off originally, but got worse as the series progressed. Personally I still think she needs more clothes, regardless, and that exasperates the problem regardless.

You've confused me, the more implies she was wearing clothes to start off with.

I was just about to come back to this topic and comment on how B. Orchid is better at the whole thing, but then I did a Google Image search and am not so sure this isn't my subjective memory rewriting the facts...

Edit: At least it looks reasonable in cosplay.

Edited by Balcerzak

The first comment is talking about her breast size, whereas the second is talking about my desire to see her more fully clothed, and her not being so simply makes the first problem all the more noticeable.

Well I know I'm not Sain, I just take objection to being Kent. I've always felt he's too... logically loyal? He doesn't have much heart. I might explain things in a really matter of fact way, but that's only after it takes a while to get my point across, and I get tired of being misunderstood. But he lacks the emotional nature I have and value quite highly. Though I suppose between the two of them I'm probably somewhat more like Kent, if just because Sain is... well, a womanizer and in general not a very good knight. I'd like to think I wouldn't attack people with a poor weapon just because that weapon makes me look better.