I hate mastery skills

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm *wonders if she was thinking about PoR instead*

Not sure then =b It's just what I recall

PEMN, however, in my last draft, he had capped speed in 4-4, he doubled everything except SM's, because of cap.

Soren's speed cap prevents him from doubling much though. :/:

False, if he gets promoted early, his speed is a non issue (considering you get lucky or invest in him a few speedwings). The only ones he doesn't are swordmasters. 4-E is different, but he can still double in there. Until auras/spirits.

I never pre-promoted him though D= So still idk

Oh unless you mean I trained him so much that he reached 21/level up much earlier than anyone else. Cause I'm pretty sure I've done that lololololol

According to this site, there are seven.

Yet according to MJemirzian, who based in FAQ on the JP version, there's thirteen. Keep in mind that a few of them got replaced by other various items like Arms Scroll, so Vincent probably just didn't say it was a Master Crown before.

Looking at his FAQ a bit, there's supposed to be 5 Master Crowns in the first three chapters of part 4, all of them being hidden. There's only a mention about one of them in SF.

Yet according to MJemirzian, who based in FAQ on the JP version, there's thirteen. Keep in mind that a few of them got replaced by other various items like Arms Scroll, so Vincent probably just didn't say it was a Master Crown before.

Looking at his FAQ a bit, there's supposed to be 5 Master Crowns in the first three chapters of part 4, all of them being hidden. There's only a mention about one of them in SF.

Hmm, okay. I think it's a terrible idea to make such great items hidden, personally. Without a strategy guide, they're almost impossible to find.