Hey there lucy

Erk

That's all good stuff. i like underoath/devil wears prada/blessthefall/ADTR don't know to many of the others, I'll try and check them out sometime =]

*recommends Chiodos* =3

They've gone through two singers though, my personal preference is the newer one but many prefer the previous and for some reason really hate the new one =/ But I think it's only cause the old singer was kicked out of the band. What I don't think is fair is that, at least as far as I know, the new singer had nothing to do with it. Fans are mean D=

Edited by Agnaktor

*recommends Chiodos* =3

They've gone through two singers though, my personal preference is the newer one but many prefer the previous and for some reason really hate the new one =/ But I think it's only cause the old singer was kicked out of the band. What I don't think is fair is that, at least as far as I know, the new singer had nothing to do with it. Fans are mean D=

I will look them up :D

Usually people's negative views are more voiced than the positive ones. It's this way with not only music, but all arts, Poetry/painting etc.

Chiodos is actually the band I listen to where the guy sounds like a girl. xD The new and old singers actually both sound like girls. Not always, but sometimes... or usually...

Kyo's voice is that of a god and he can make damn near any sound he wants with it.

If you really like metal you need to listen to more diru

here let me stuff your ears:

You need to hear Brendon Urie then XP Mostly live though that's usually when he demonstrates this because live is when he goofs around.....

But yeah apparently it was that one song where he sounded like a girl the whole time then =D btw when I said some of the screams sounded impossible, that was supposed to be a compliment