SF user tier list of stereotypical

Umm, as I think you probably know by now, who holds the reigns in my hands, and when I told the SF hierarchy to ban tangerine aI am actually the secret mod of SFnd unban hikarusa they warned me instead. So essentially the admins ignored their commander in chief.

Pretty sure mod impersonation is OK here.

Well now it's not such a secret after all, hah!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well now it's not such a secret after all, hah!

Dude watch out you might get warned for mod impersonation. Are you ready to go out on a limb with me? If so, it's OK because we are stronger together than apart.

iij 7Ñ

Uh oh. We are entering the world where people speak words I don't understand and I begin to feel fear of them for lack of understanding because I am a limited cipher.

Please continue to respect me.

He probably had it like that since before we were staff, though for me even that shouldn't work since I don't think you can Ignore Retired Staff.

Then again, perhaps he blocked out the top one because it's not me.

Didn't you block Tangerine before she became the admin though?

Yeah.

He probably had it like that since before we were staff, though for me even that shouldn't work since I don't think you can Ignore Retired Staff.

Then again, perhaps he blocked out the top one because it's not me.

I couldn't possibly comment on that.

You can ignore retired moderators (I just checked), but it's still probably Narga.

Well, there are a few different Retired Mod groups for various reasons. It must just be some of them.

@NM: There's no good reason for it to be Fox and the rest of them wouldn't make sense. You probably don't hang around the writing board so you might not know Shuuda. I don't think you talk to Lord Glenn. Fireman and Sirius are awesome--and Fireman is never even around anymore. That just leaves Narga.

Well, there are a few different Retired Mod groups for various reasons. It must just be some of them.

Well, he could have supposedly ignored you before you were reinstated. I mean, I tried it on Musashi. Nothing against you, Musashi, just for an example. You're off it I swear!

Edited by Lux Aeterna

Well, he could have supposedly ignored you before you were reinstated. I mean, I tried it on Musashi. Nothing against you, Musashi, just for an example. You're off it I swear!

I'm pretty sure people couldn't ignore me when I was a Retired Mod.

I'm pretty sure people couldn't ignore me when I was a Retired Mod.

Is that a "why would people want to ignore me" or "I couldn't be ignored? Kidding. Just curious, though: can you say why there were different groups? Or is that like, confidential?

Is that a "why would people want to ignore me" or "I couldn't be ignored? Kidding. Just curious, though: can you say why there were different groups? Or is that like, confidential?

There's male and female for the badges and then things like the SE staff board.

And how would you know, exactly? And since when do I need a good reason to do anything?

Because Fox is awesome. Then again I like the mod team in general.

And what you're basically admitting is that if you're ignoring her, that it's irrational and that whatever reason you have for it is invalid.

There's male and female for the badges and then things like the SE staff board.

SE staff people can't be ignored or something?

And what you're basically admitting is that if you're ignoring her, that it's irrational and that whatever reason you have for it is invalid.

I'm not admitting anything.