SF user tier list of stereotypical

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And how would you know, exactly? And since when do I need a good reason to do anything?

Because we imply that you are a human and that you have some semblance of a working brain but clearly, those expectations were quite too high. Or the expectations of you having friends or masturbating to a picture of at least a real live woman instead of a man with slight big manboobs and wings.

You may quite possibly be lower than a low-hanging fruit. For this, I present to you a medal.

Edited by Kitty Admiral

Because we imply that you are a human and that you have some semblance of a working brain but clearly, those expectations were quite too high. Or the expectations of you having friends or masturbating to a picture of at least a real live woman instead of a man with slight big manboobs and wings.

You may quite possibly be lower than a low-hanging fruit. For this, I present to you a medal.

I like the cut of your jib

Your tier list template has some clear flaws. I'm beginning to think you're not even the sharpest spoon in the drawer. Let us go over each.

For starters, calling it the top tier is wrong. It is the tier that is at the top of the list. It doesn't necessarily mean they're top in terms of actual placement, it's a safety precaution. Sort of like a "can't let the [wo]man get you down" kind of thing.

Liar.

also lol @ NM. I hope he knows he's going to have to change that. Someone bug him really annoyingly about it or I'll just start messing with his profile info until he gets the point :D:.

Joking aside though, someone should probably tell him he's gonna get in trouble if he doesn't. Someone already made a thread on the staff board about it.

Edited by Tangerine

I didn't say you weren't great. xD BUT I SEE YOUR CONSPIRACY

That's what I thought :P:!

also there is no conspiracy, you guys just started doing it :(:. As far as bans go, Sirius is the one you need to worry about! Besides Jyo he's exiled more users than anyone else. I'm last, I have only gotten to exile 1 person.

Edited by Tangerine

Joking aside though, someone should probably tell him he's gonna get in trouble if he doesn't.

If he doesn't "what" exactly? It's not as though you or Fox are gonna PM me anyway, right?

Edited by NinjaMonkey

That's what I thought :P:!

also there is no conspiracy, you guys just started doing it :(:. As far as bans go, Sirius is the one you need to worry about! Besides Jyo he's exiled more users than anyone else. I'm last, I have only gotten to exile 1 person.

Pfft, I like pretty much everyone here. It's hard pressed to make me dislike anyone!

I didn't since I haven't made a tier list of anything since a year ago. And I don't need to worry, Sirius is my friend! ... It's always the ones you least suspect. And yeah, was the exile person was that luminothe alt? xD

If he doesn't "what" exactly? It's not as though you or Fox are gonna PM me anyway, right?

You don't see the problem with having the SF Administrator on ignore? I've already tried to PM you about forum related things in the past and couldn't, I just didn't expect you actually had me on ignore from before so I thought it was a bug.

I suggest changing it and whoever else you have on ignore (evidently Fox).

Pfft, I like pretty much everyone here. It's hard pressed to make me dislike anyone!

I didn't since I haven't made a tier list of anything since a year ago. And I don't need to worry, Sirius is my friend! ... It's always the ones you least suspect. And yeah, was the exile person was that luminothe alt? xD

You made the tier list tier list!

Sirius will ban without second thought. One time he even banned an orphan for making a thread about missing his parents in a questionable section of the forum.

and it was the luminothe alt, what a waste of my first exile :(:.

Edited by Tangerine

You don't see the problem with having the SF Administrator on ignore?

Why would I have Vincent on ignore?

I've already tried to PM you about forum related things in the past and couldn't, I just didn't expect you actually had me on ignore from before so I thought it was a bug.

I probably wouldn't have replied anyway, so you didn't miss anything...

Edited by NinjaMonkey

You made the tier list tier list!

Sirius will ban without second thought. One time he even banned an orphan for making a thread about missing his parents in a questionable section of the forum.

and it was the luminothe alt, what a waste of my first exile :(:.

But that's not a tier list, that's a compilation of tier lists! It was to make looking for them less confusing...

Probably an alt who posted it on serious discussion or perhaps in some fire emblem forum.

Getting rid of exiles is like getting rid of trash. It's not fun, but it's gotta be done! Hey that rhymed

But that's not a tier list, that's a compilation of tier lists! It was to make looking for them less confusing...

Probably an alt who posted it on serious discussion or perhaps in some fire emblem forum.

Getting rid of exiles is like getting rid of trash. It's not fun, but it's gotta be done! Hey that rhymed

Nope, it was a legitimate orphan. Sirius even tried to implement a "no orphans" rule and thankfully, despite the rest of the staff agreeing, Vincent disagreed.

Nope, it was a legitimate orphan. Sirius even tried to implement a "no orphans" rule and thankfully, despite the rest of the staff agreeing, Vincent disagreed.

He didn't even deny it! He just "..."ed, the cruel guy!

He may be cruel, but he is an honest man at least. It was actually why he resigned. There was a hard-fought battle over whether or not we should allow orphans on the website and when Sirius, the leader of the anti-orphan campaign lost, he decided that the forest was better off with a new ruler.

He would never stop in his battle against orphans though, it was just postponed. He's already made like 3 threads about it since becoming a mod again.

He may be cruel, but he is an honest man at least. It was actually why he resigned. There was a hard-fought battle over whether or not we should allow orphans on the website and when Sirius, the leader of the anti-orphan campaign lost, he decided that the forest was better off with a new ruler.

He would never stop in his battle against orphans though, it was just postponed. He's already made like 3 threads about it since becoming a mod again.

He told me he was tired of it and that was all there was to it. I knew there had to be something more!

Truly? They must have all been silenced then. As they should be--orphans need love, too! ;~;