harder than I thought

I hereby call FE8 normal mode harder than FE9 and FE10 easy modes.

my proof;

I have played a roam PT on all these games now. a roam PT is basically a PT in which all allied characters are to be moved like the enemy AI would, mostly. so yes, another name for roam PT would indeed be a brainless PT. (characters would be chosen on highest speed, since the higher the speed, the faster the unit would be at the starting point ready for battle)

My first was FE10 easy mode, in which pretty much only the herons died. everyone was just overpowered way too soon to die.

after that I played FE9 easy mode, pretty much everyone died, but the around 12 units who survived, were so overpowered they could all solo the game on their own. I even had to put up a rule to not pick level 20/20 units for battle, or it would be even easier...

and now, I just tried FE8 normal mode (since it's just as difficult as easy, only no annoying tutorials). all my units, excluding Seth, are constantly on the verge of dying. most of them died already... I'm broke since Colm died and everyone who dies take their weapons with them. and the red gem from chapter 2 got stolen by the thief of chapter 3. now, at chapter 8, everyone who tries to attack that boss dies, most of them in 1 hit. If I remember correctly, level 3 Seth doesn't survive too long either, doing only 7x2 damage. up to now, next to Seth my best unit is Joshua (the rule of not taking away their starting weapons gave him a nice start), who does 1 damage with the iron blade and gets 2 rounded.

(fun fact: both healers are still alive, they were very lucky)

(please note, this is not to be taken too seriously by most people. I know nobody would play this game completely brainless~)

Yeah, FE9/10 easy modes are a joke. In fact, I thought FE10 easy mode was easier than FE9 easy mode.

FE8's not particularly hard, but so long as you don't abuse the tower (the occasionally level up or two here and there for phantom ship isn't a sin, especially since if you played like I did you would've had not very much money to get new weapons) it's not extremely easy either.

Edited by Mercenary Raven

I hereby call FE8 normal mode harder than FE9 and FE10 easy modes.

my proof;

I have played a roam PT on all these games now. a roam PT is basically a PT in which all allied characters are to be moved like the enemy AI would, mostly. so yes, another name for roam PT would indeed be a brainless PT. (characters would be chosen on highest speed, since the higher the speed, the faster the unit would be at the starting point ready for battle)

My first was FE10 easy mode, in which pretty much only the herons died. everyone was just overpowered way too soon to die.

after that I played FE9 easy mode, pretty much everyone died, but the around 12 units who survived, were so overpowered they could all solo the game on their own. I even had to put up a rule to not pick level 20/20 units for battle, or it would be even easier...

and now, I just tried FE8 normal mode (since it's just as difficult as easy, only no annoying tutorials). all my units, excluding Seth, are constantly on the verge of dying. most of them died already... I'm broke since Colm died and everyone who dies take their weapons with them. and the red gem from chapter 2 got stolen by the thief of chapter 3. now, at chapter 8, everyone who tries to attack that boss dies, most of them in 1 hit. If I remember correctly, level 3 Seth doesn't survive too long either, doing only 7x2 damage. up to now, next to Seth my best unit is Joshua (the rule of not taking away their starting weapons gave him a nice start), who does 1 damage with the iron blade and gets 2 rounded.

(fun fact: both healers are still alive, they were very lucky)

(please note, this is not to be taken too seriously by most people. I know nobody would play this game completely brainless~)

Then you should take advantage to create and perform bolder strategies.

At first, my bro was the one who began playing FE, he dropped and I continued the "legacy". While he played it, he let most of all characters (FE7) die, but as I took control of it, I had to reset infinite times to make some characters to survive.

Then you should take advantage to create and perform bolder strategies.

*sorta* defeats the purpose of what he's doing, mang.

Notice how whase outlines that what he's doing is a special kind of playthrough?