Let's make a topic!

Nestling

Nah, since there are a lot more classes that can't promote with a Hero's Crest. Earth Seal is the Master Crown-like thing.

And I like Psych more as well. Monk was amusing, but... Psych is just more zany. And less depressing.

It's still a comparable game mechanic.

Sometimes at the begining of monk they'd show the murder and i'd go, really? i'm still going to watch this?

Yeah, except they're actually needed in order to promote. No "promotion ups".

I would rather it be this way with crowns, not seals. The hard decisions make it better, and it also makes laguz better.

I'd prefer automatic promotion, and Satori Sign treatment for Mastery Skills.

And it is, was just pointing it out.

I still like Monk, but Psych just has a much more lively atmosphere. Wonder when the new season starts.

I hope it's soon, that and the office. there all i got left D:

Psych has more attractive women, and the humor is more risky, it may fail at times. but when its funny, its reallly really really funny.

I don't know, always find it amusing. I think Monk is a bit more niche in it's comedic value.

And hope you find more amusing shows to watch then. More amusing as in more of the level of comedic value the others offer, and not funnier than the shows you watch. Since the latter could be implying that I find them not funny.

I don't know, always find it amusing. I think Monk is a bit more niche in it's comedic value.

And hope you find more amusing shows to watch then. More amusing as in more of the level of comedic value the others offer, and not funnier than the shows you watch. Since the latter could be implying that I find them not funny.

what other shows do you watch?

Let's see... as far as comedic shows go... Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, Raising Hope, The Middle, and Modern Family, though most of those are less my watching them, more so them being on and those being what the majority rule is when it comes to watching shows happens.

Let's see... as far as comedic shows go... Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, Raising Hope, The Middle, and Modern Family, though most of those are less my watching them, more so them being on and those being what the majority rule is when it comes to watching shows happens.

how i met your mother is ok. I jsut cant find anything lately D:

Hmm? Maybe I am a bit too harsh in telling you guys you're too harsh, but still think you can be nicer in how you interact with someone.

No. Nononononononono you are not. I think anyone who's getting mad at you saying quit being a jerk is overreacting because you're are still being polite about it. They just don't like being told they're wrong. (or maybe saying "wrong" isn't really the right wording but they get what I mean)

I mean I've always been of the same mind, but I never actually say it because I think I remember doing that before and it just never worked at all.

Edited by Agnaktor

No. Nononononononono you are not. I think anyone who's getting mad at you saying quit being a jerk is overreacting because you're are still being polite about it. They just don't like being told they're wrong. (or maybe saying "wrong" isn't really the right wording but they get what I mean)

I mean I've always been of the same mind, but I never actually say it because I think I remember doing that before and it just never worked at all.

I just told him that to fuck with his head.

clearly im more critical than him.

Eh, I try and try until something works. I'm... persistent. And difficult to deal with in a number of ways.

Oh, White Collar wasn't too bad. And I would recommend at least trying all of the shows I listed if you have nothing better to do.

And thank you for the support, such things are always nice.

I just told him that to fuck with his head.

clearly im more critical than him.

Well it's getting offensive, because he's taking it seriously (as well as I am). XP

Eh, I try and try until something works. I'm... persistent. And difficult to deal with in a number of ways.

Oh, White Collar wasn't too bad. And I would recommend at least trying all of the shows I listed if you have nothing better to do.

And thank you for the support, such things are always nice.

I tend to be rather defensive of others. Myself I couldn't care nearly as much

Well it's getting offensive, because he's taking it seriously (as well as I am). XP

I tend to be rather defensive of others. Myself I couldn't care nearly as much

They call me Douchey Dave.

No, I just need to not let myself be swayed as much. I let people's words get to me, and cause me to doubt my actions. I just worry about doing badly in general, so I let what people say mean too much. He didn't do anything wrong.

And I defend people as best I can. It's just how I am. I want to see everyone be happy.

*hugs Dave* Nothing wrong with you. Don't worry. :)

No, I just need to not let myself be swayed as much. I let people's words get to me, and cause me to doubt my actions. I just worry about doing badly in general, so I let what people say mean too much. He didn't do anything wrong.

And I defend people as best I can. It's just how I am. I want to see everyone be happy.

Sounds to me he knows that and he's taking advantage of it. Just what it sounds like. I bet others are really going to be doing that too.

If anybody ever tells you something, laugh and turn around.

I like standing up for other kids when i feel its necessery, or I'll at least tell them i'm on their side.

Just my two cents

I shed a tear at your warm fuzzy embrace.

@ freohr, i may have known it and taken advantage of it. helps pass the time.

Edited by Fenrir

Yes, but that's just how my life goes. People will take advantage of my being overly sensitive to people's words. I need to not let it get to me. Especially over such a silly subject. But I thank you for coming to my defense.

And I'm glad you do defend people. I'm just a lot more... active about it, and have a wider range of people I'll stand up for. Also take things far too seriously.

I was deliberately being a hypocrite and letting people know. Basically I was making a tasteless joke while letting people know that I'm gay too.

I'm just trying too hard to get attention. Resuming usual state of non-existence.

See now, I picked up on this immediately because I actually stopped and thought about why you posted what you did instead of picking the most negative interpretation I could think of and assuming it was the correct one, or whatever it is SF members seem to love doing these days.

Also I could swear you're female so seeing you called "another gay guy" is slightly amusing.

Reading comprehension is cool guys

Yes, but that's just how my life goes. People will take advantage of my being overly sensitive to people's words. I need to not let it get to me. Especially over such a silly subject. But I thank you for coming to my defense.

And I'm glad you do defend people. I'm just a lot more... active about it, and have a wider range of people I'll stand up for. Also take things far too seriously.

typically at school i defend less popular kids. & i give hell to popular(or somewhat popular) kids i dont like.

See now, I picked up on this immediately because I actually stopped and thought about why you posted what you did instead of picking the most negative interpretation I could think of and assuming it was the correct one, or whatever it is SF members seem to love doing these days.

Also I could swear you're female so seeing you called "another gay guy" is slightly amusing.

Reading comprehension is cool guys

Well hey I knew the implication as I read too D=

Do I get some smarties? =3

*Doesn't know about female though*

Do I lose the smarties? ={

Eh, having gotten to know popular kids, they aren't bad. I suppose my school isn't as extreme as the majority of high schools seem to be portrayed though.

And I actually had completely forgotten about the name of the thread I was in. So it's more just a case of my not really paying attention. You don't nee to be so aggressive about it.

Yeah, I'm male. Unless my knowledge of male anatomy has been completely wrong for my entire life. People just happen to think I'm girly due to long hair and sensitivity.

Edit: I see, so Blasied is male.

It must have been the picture that threw me off. You really do have long pretty hair のヮの

I could go for some smarties

Edited by Obviam

Edit: I see, so Blasied is male.

It must have been the picture that threw me off. You really do have long pretty hair のヮの

I could go for some smarties

Don't forget to get me some toooooo!!!!! D=