Happy Birthday Topic

Mirron

I don't see this anywhere, so I figured making one would be a good idea. Happy birthday to Chiki, first and foremost. :) I saw others mentioned, but haven't seen them posting around here, but if you're active, then say hi. :) Since my birthday wishes extend to you as well.

Checking, looks like James is active, so I'll say happy birthday to you as well. :) Have yet to really see you around, but maybe this will mean I'll meet you.

This can also be used for future birthday topics.

Edited by Mirron

Hmm nobody actually did anything with the topic?

(if you want further explanation)

Well yeah what they decided was that you may as well just comment or pm the people who actually had their birthday instead of "taking up space" I suppose with different topics. Mostly this was supposed to be about those topics that were made for specific people because then there'd me many more taking up space and it would also go under the "ATTN" topics rule. We discussed a topic that'd be made for everyone's birthday, but after a vote, I believe, it had been settled that we'd just stick with the comments.

Edited by Agnaktor

Traditionally on this forum, people with no personal connection who wanted to celebrate the birthdays of the day have left comments on the profiles of the ones completing a year. The reasoning behind it is that most people have email notification enabled for profile comments while it's much more of a crapshoot whether anyone will see a particular topic.

There was no rule to prevent you from making a birthday topic when last I checked. But don't make more topics for new groups of birthdays or they'll probably be considered shout-outs.