maximum stats

whase

maximum stats?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. what's your favorite kind of caps?

• most FEs (only 2 or 3 stats are usually capped)
    • FE10 (usually all units cap almost all stats)

ever noticed that in the GBA games not many caps are reached, while in FE10 most units cap everything with only little Bexp use?

so, what do you like more?

fighting with full caps, and still not always 1 round

or fighting with a chance to turn out better than average, but also a chance to turn out worse?

When caps are low, you can't be stat blessed, but you can still be stat screwed. So I much prefer having high caps. In addition, some of the tier 2 caps are silly low.

In fact, I would prefer to have no stat caps at all.

Edited by Anouleth

Full Caps, it makes characters far superior than generic enemies and gives them uniqueness, for example, Mages that cap def or str, or hp, and myrmidons that cap res or str.

Although both aspects are to be experienced in the game, however, level ups must be filtered by RNG, even when "manipulated" or "abused".

Edited by Quintessence

I guess I've been a little spoiled by FE10, where just about every unit is expected to cap every stat. But, I'd still rather reach all caps. Overall, the other Fire Emblems don't have higher caps than RD, they're just harder to reach because of lower growth rates and level ups being not as easy to manipulate.

I like FE3 and 5 where it's extremely easy to cap EVERYTHING!

I'll still make a perfectly capped FE5 unit someday.

Move and HP make my life harder, though.

I liked the fact that with Bexp and everything, in RD everyone can cap almost every stat, but I agree with the fact that in the other FEs, it was nearly impossible, because of higher caps and lower growths.

Anyway, I voted for RD because I'm a spoiled little brat, and RD really spoiled me. xD

Edited by Niharu