What video game have you beaten the most amount of times?

Darros

So, what one?

Mine has to be Shadow Dragon. I've beat that game to death. 12 times. Gets boring after a while but I can still sit down and play it.

FE9. I don't have an exact number, since my first Gamecube memory card got corrupted, but I estimate combined with the times I've beaten it on my current memory card that the total is about 8-10 times.

Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn, by far, with a staggering 87 clears, most one normal, some on easy, and occasional, HM, just because, well... It's RD. And not one has had non royal laguz used up until 86. 87 was the first, for a draft. I also Just take the data.bin file to an SD card, and start over, for having a first playthrough, not saving pelleas and lehran, etc. It makes it variable, because, yes, i still read every line of text, always.

Anyway, second would be.... Pokemon... Crystal, with 23 game clears, and 419 league clears. (i checked 8D)

Ratchet and Clank 3, I think. Either it or the first one I finished a stupid amount of times.

EDIT: Unless you count Master of Magic, which I've done several hundred times.

Edited by Integrity

For definitions of "beaten" that include collecting all variety of bad ends, some of which a stupid amount of times while trying to find the good ends, Aoishiro.

Then again, some may argue it doesn't even count as a video game, due to being primarily reading, or skiping past already read text...

Has to be Breath of Fire III, beaten six times. Following closely behind are both Cave Story and Chrono Trigger, both beaten about four or five times.

I think I don't play games as insanely as a lot of other people in this topic.

Either FE4 or Dark Messiah of Might and Magic. Pairings in FE4 and the skills tree in Dark Messiah meant each game was pretty different. (I could really do with an FE4 draft right now)

hmm, I'm not sure. I've played FE7 most I think, but haven't finished most of my PTs. FE8 I've also played a lot of, but a lot of time I spent on creature campaign. FE10 and FE9 I bought too recently ago. haven't played much FE6 and even less FE11.

FE7 or 8 it is, since I finished all FEs more than any other game (except maybe FE11)

Contra for the NES. I don't remember exactly how many times I've beaten it, but I'd say it's probably a few dozen at this point. Final Fantasy VI also ranks pretty high. I've beaten it more than ten times.

Edited by Charlie

Path of Radiance at 15 times, Radiant Dawn is a close second, actually it might even be first, I lost count of how many times I beat it. Haven't played either in a while though

Either Castlevania Symphony of the Night or Fire Emblem 7.

Then again I can't stand playing SotN anymore so I've probably played it the most because I can still play till I get halfway through FE7 before getting tired of it.

Probably tLoZ Oracle of Ages & Seasons. Between the two I've probably had 25 playthroughs.

Fire Emblem-wise... FE7 possibly, followed by FE10. It would have been FE8 but since that has creature campaign...

The thing is, I replay a /lot/ of my games to get high playing value out of each. And instead of the mentality "I should get a new game since I've beaten all of them" it's more like "I wonder what I should replay next?" Every single hard copy of a game that I own I've beaten at least twice.

Except Pokemon Black, which I beat for the first time recently.

Edited by Lux Aeterna