"Rudolph with your nose so bright,

won't you guide my sleigh tonight?"

Then all the reindeer loved him

as they shouted out with glee,

Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer,

you'll go down in history!

lol...

PTSD clarinet kid, Rudolph style?

They used to not let me play reindeer games, I didn't let them play breathing games.

Edited by Fenrir

Rudolph was a child rapist/molestor, or at least attempted as much? Eww. Way to ruin Christmas for everyone Kintenbo.

LOLasdf. That would be a good plot twist, you have to give him that.

LOLasdf. That would be a good plot twist, you have to give him that.

Erm, no it wouldn't. It would be a stupid plot twist. Overweight white old men with beards, AKA Santa, would be much more likely to be child molestors. Duhhhhh.

Does it look like I'm digging a hole here? Believe me, I struck water a long time ago, I'm just trying to make sure you get some too.

Erm, no it wouldn't. It would be a stupid plot twist. Overweight white old men with beards, AKA Santa, would be much more likely to be child molestors. Duhhhhh.

Does it look like I'm digging a hole here? Believe me, I struck water a long time ago, I'm just trying to make sure you get some too.

But i don't want the predictable old fat guy being the pedo. We need rudolph to unexpectedly fill the role.

I'll break this down.

All of the other reindeer

used to laugh and call him names.

They never let poor Rudolph

join in any reindeer games.

Belittling and ostracizing Rudolph in order to lower his self-esteem and make him more vulnerable to isolation.

Then one foggy Christmas Eve

Santa came to say:

"Rudolph with your nose so bright,

won't you guide my sleigh tonight?"

Santa lured Rudolph into the fog during Christmas Eve under the guise of an early Christmas present. His line "won't you guide my sleigh tonight" is innuendo.

Then all the reindeer loved him

as they shouted out with glee,

Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer,

you'll go down in history!

The other reindeer were waiting in the fog for Santa to gain his trust. They all "loved" him and shouted out with glee. There was no mention of Rudolph's happiness, because Rudolph was not happy to say the least.

I'll break this down.

Belittling and ostracizing Rudolph in order to lower his self-esteem and make him more vulnerable to isolation.

Santa lured Rudolph into the fog during Christmas Eve under the guise of an early Christmas present. His line "won't you guide my sleigh tonight" is innuendo.

The other reindeer were waiting in the fog for Santa to gain his trust. They all "loved" him and shouted out with glee. There was no mention of Rudolph's happiness, because Rudolph was not happy to say the least.

Actually, your missing the true meaning. He molests little children.

I am not sure that Rudolph was not happy, but the other reindeer were happy that he had finally taken their place in leading the sleigh, one was possibly even spared the duty of pulling as a result.