LEGENDS 3 WAS CANCELED

Momo

So basically, because people like me are waiting to see how the 3DS turns out and what games it produces, we don't get this game because X amount of people didn't buy the prototype.

GG Capcom. You've released an amazing, what, 1 megaman game in the last 2 years?

EDIT: went to wikipedia to check. Then decided to make my first edit to wikipedia. Beat everyone to it.tongue.gif

Edited by Claude C Kenny

Yeah, this is disappointing. I didn't realize what this Legends was at first, but... wow. Even if I'm not that big a fan of the Legends series, I'd still like them to try and push for this game a bit. Megaman needs so much more attention than it's gotten lately.

I am fairly disappointed :(:. Not really into other Megaman games at all, but I enjoyed the first 3 Legends games quite a bit for whatever reason. Maybe it was all of the RPG elements.

Mercs 3D not letting you delete data was the dumbest attempt at controversy I've seen in a while

it's a fucking arcade game, is it really the end of the world if you're forced to see high scores every time?

Mercs 3D not letting you delete data was the dumbest attempt at controversy I've seen in a while

it's a fucking arcade game, is it really the end of the world if you're forced to see high scores every time?

Have to agree. I'm just saying, it seems like there's some sort of controversy with Capcom every other week.

Not to mention Ace Attorney Investigations 2 not being localized.

...Don't remind me. ;-;