Various Spritey Requests

Crimson Red

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks good, though the mouth could probably do better without that little gappish thing in there, and I don't think chibis have chins. Otherwise it's awesome, do you think you could do the rest for ol' Blazer? And what do I credit you as (name)?

@deranger I'm afraid I can't help there, but thanks for the offer. Hmm, unless there are other methods of chibi-making, I guess the only ways to do this would be to 1) full custom it or 2) shrink it... with #2 being the better option I think...

Sure, I'll do the others. And here is the finalized product:

BardolphFormat1-3.png

Turns out chibis are supposed to have chins, but they should be somewhat light. I also didn't realize that chibis shouldn't have too much shading on their faces.

And here is the crediting information:

You can either credit me as ThatGuyDownTheStreet or Hithere1.

• 5 months later...

Major bump, I know, I have another weapon icon request and don't feel one icon is worth an entire topic.

This time it's a pirate's axe called "Atlas"... Bluish (no yellow/orange/red anyhow), needs to feel simple but clean and something perhaps similar to what a pirate or berserker uses, I dunno. Must use the standard 16 color set etc... thanks.

Edited by Strawhat Luffy

• 3 weeks later...

Major bump, I know, I have another weapon icon request and don't feel one icon is worth an entire topic.

This time it's a pirate's axe called "Atlas"... Bluish (no yellow/orange/red anyhow), needs to feel simple but clean and something perhaps similar to what a pirate or berserker uses, I dunno. Must use the standard 16 color set etc... thanks.

Unless someone posted an invisible comment saying that they were gonna do this, I'm on it.

th_Atlas.png

Definitely not okay, but say something so I can improve it.

Edited by halfrohp

The design is kinda meh, but... hey, it's blue!! If you like it but you don't feel it's THAT GREAT, I could try to improve it, of course.

atlasz.png

Edited by Akagami

@halfrohp uh it's not terrible but it doesn't look like an axe because the blade itself is too blue and it looks like... too soft, and not like it's a weapon.

@Akagami that isn't bad either but it's just not, uh, great. Perhaps try to spice up the blade of the axe a bit more or make the bluish parts of it more obvious or something? XP

EDIT: I don't mean to be a jerk, I'm just picky XP

Edited by Strawhat Luffy

it's hard to make anything really blue when there's really only one blue in the palette :(

True XD. Anyway, I'll try it. Because I fightsprite for my friends (?)