Various Spritey Requests

Crimson Red

Umm, they are for hacks and stuff. It would be awesome if someone could help me with the sprites.

1) Shadow Sword - A very dark and gloomy-looking sword. Weapon icon needed. Must be 16x16 and use standard FE7 weapon colors.

2) Divine Sword - A very light and bright sword. Weapon icon needed. Must be 16x16 and use standard FE7 weapon colors.

3) Map ripping - need maps ripped using screenshot/graphics program for chapters 1, 2, and 6 of the hack Tactics Universe and then BwdYeti's converter--I suck at doing both and would really appreciate this. I guess this could be argued as a hacking thing. Even though it's not really hacking or spriting. *shrug*

4) Marauder - promotion of brigand class. A bulky unit with a big, heavy, thick axe (both blade and handle). Need a battle sprite for this, and possibly a battle animation. Although a battle sprite alone would be appreciated too, even though I need the animation.

I have more requests, but I don't want to seem greedy and push them all around. So yeah, it'd be cool if anyone could help. I'll give credit everywhere the sprite is used, appreciate you a lot assuming it's well-done, etc., and you can improve your spriting technique. Granted I am a little picky and I admit it so some revisions on things might be needed. But hopefully that will just improve one's spriting abilities. :P

Oh and I can return any favors with hacking skills or site-making help or something. Whatever I can do I guess. *shrug*

~ Luffy

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They both look great to me. But the second one looks better I think. Can I use that one for the Shadow Sword? And a recolor for the Divine Sword would be cool. They are kind of uh... opposites, I suppose. To say the least. But they're also similar. Not sure if that makes sense. XP

Okay. Would you be willing to try some other requests? My game has many custom weapons. XP if you think you might be able to. I can post the info whenever I next have internet connection on my laptop.

• 3 months later...

Huge bump, I know, more weapon icon requests (note that they should use the standard 16 colors that the GBA FE games use as they are for a hack, please):

1) Lottery Sword - a very "standard" looking sword, very simple in design. The handle should be gold and the blade neither super thick nor thin, somewhere in the middle. The blade should be lightish, not like brown-grey but more on the whitish side.

2) Aether Axe - a "cool" looking axe of medium size, the axe itself should be goldish if possible, if not brownish, and the handle either darkish (if the blade is goldish) or goldish (if the blade is darkish).

3) Cleave Axe - the blade of this axe should look uh, somewhat like this, doesn't need all the designs though, silverish in color is nice:

axe.gif

4) Ultimatum - a very complex-looking bow, something especially badass, that's all I really care for. It shouldn't be small, but doesn't have to be huge either. (This is an S-rank so yeah)

5) ??? - a complex looking light-tome. something with a unique design. If you can get it to look like the book has an image of a meteor made of light on it, that'd be awesome, but I don't particularly care so much as long as it looks like an epic S-ranked light tome.

6) Pure Sword - based off of this: A1.PNG

7) Rainbow Lance - a lance with all the colors possible on it. The actual design doesn't have to be fancy but the rainbow looking part should be nice. Preferably thin as opposed to thick.

8) Ardent - any old 1-ranged lance that looks decent will probably do, nothing fancy here...

9) ??? - a sword imbued with lightning. It is very long and thin, almost like a rapier, but without the rapier's handle. It is EXTREMELY long. The handle is relatively thin with little of the uh... what's it called, the thing right between the handle and the blade. It should have a bluish lightning theme to it, with yellow as an alternate color... uh, use some creativity and we'll work with whatever you can come up with. Feel free to try lightning sparks as a side-effect but note that it's probably going to be hard to do so and thus if it doesn't work out we'll prob just remove the lightning sparks...

Lightning Sword and Rainbow lance? They look good.

Looking back the other icons look good too (on my computer not iPhone anymore), the tome however is a bit too... dark. It should be a bit more brighter and... you know, lightish. Hopefully can be easily remedied with a little recoloring? :O

@chillacinogirl ah, well, given that it's your first try, it's not bad. I think I'll use Kam's, but thanks. ^_^

New request, I need this portrait's blinking frames fixed; the pixels around his eyes change when he blinks.

Eric.png

Would really appreciate this small fix--I'm no good at perfecting these kinds of things. I'd just make it worse, or spend an hour trying to fix it >_>

EDIT: I'll warn you though, the differences are small. I think there's a pixel on his face shading and a pixel on his hair but I don't know where so... good luck to whoever tries this, if anyone... I'd really appreciate it. ._.

Edited by Strawhat Luffy

@ThatKitty thanks, what do I credit you as?

@jealousy well the image isn't showing but I'm guessing that's the computer's fault, thanks, and do I just credit you as jealousy or what?

EDIT: Btw for now this just leaves Cleave Axe, Aether Axe, and the lighter version of the light tome, I think. Still not sure about the lightning sword though... if anyone else wants to take a crack at that, feel free, I feel like like the sprite could still be a tad more epic.

Edited by Strawhat Luffy

Bump, new request (though I'm still hoping someone will try the tome and the other requests...)

SiegfriedTouchUps.png

See the chibi? It's just a resize. I need something that looks like an awesome and authentic chibi, like the ones in the original GBA games, to use for a hack. Credit will be given. Thanks. :D