Smash should be unbanned

Reason one:

By the way, I suggest we unban Smash and let him into this topic. Also call in Ether and Snowy as well. The amount of popcorn we can get from this would be enough that if I invited every third world child into my house and showed them the argument, they would be so stuffed with popcorn that they would never worry about being hungry again. No, don't thank me. It's just my benevolent nature.

Plus who else has so much experience in the use of Soren and Aran? Plus think of all the entertainment he has provided us before and will give us for years to come.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shouldn't this be in FFtF? I'm assuming you're not serious.

I can honestly say that the opportunity cost of Smash not being here anymore is greater than the opportunity cost of him being here.

Therefore, Smash at SF>Smash not at SF.

Again, the opportunity cost of smash not being here is greater than the opportunity of smash being here.

Do you want third world children to starve Cynthia?

Yes.

Popcorn is not a suitable form of sustenance to feed off of. Those children would die of malnutrition and we'd all need to go get our stomachs pumped by the time the storm dies down.

You monster, you planned this from the beginning.

*Hikarusa

Man, unbanning Hikarusa would mean that the staff was actually following the rules, and that's just unforgiveable.

Edited by Defeatist Elitist

Better be quiet or I'll ban you too Revan. You edited your post exactly 1 minute after posting, I think I could work a rule into the code of conduct making that a ban worthy offense.

After a very schizophrenic discussion with myself, I have decided that I will unban both Smash and Hikarusa...under one condition. For each of those members, two people who want them unbanned must be banned in their place. To gain something, you must lose something. The world is not without sacrifice! If any four members would like to volunteer to be banned in their place, speak now and it shall be done.

Edited by Tangerine

Better be quiet or I'll ban you too Revan. You edited your post exactly 1 minute after posting, I think I could work a rule into the code of conduct making that a ban worthy offense.

After a very schizophrenic discussion with myself, I have decided that I will unban both Smash and Hikarusa...under one condition. For each of those members, two people who want them unbanned must be banned in their place. To gain something, you must lose something. The world is not without sacrifice! If any four members would like to volunteer to be banned in their place, speak now and it shall be done.

brb making 2 alts

I'll go.