Nephenee is member #69

Nestling

OK, here's the thing about 69,

It is now outdated. Ever since 1996, we have been in the age of treachery by the masses against heroism.

I and my life partner stand back to back. While we would love to lick each others' genital areas for physical pleasure, we are surrounded by enemies who wish to kill us both, and we will not kill them all before they drag us down. We have been fighting for so long I no longer know the appearance of her face, but I know the feel of her back against mine.

If you're US, what number are we thinking of right now?

96!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Loki Laufeyjarson

Well, here's a trip into the magical mind of Nestling (more commonly referred to as CDFA)

Allright, so I find guys attractive. Not so much in the sexual way, but like "dang. You look nice. I like this."

When experiencing the opposite gender, though, I do it enjoy it. In that way.

That is all. Feel free to explore more.

Allright, so I find guys attractive. Not so much in the sexual way, but like "dang. You look nice. I like this."

This is a little confusing. You mean you don't like sex with mean. but you like the outward appearance?

Edited by Fenrir

Well, here's a trip into the magical mind of Nestling (more commonly referred to as CDFA)

When experiencing the opposite gender, though, I do it enjoy it. In that way.

That is all. Feel free to explore more.

The intricacies of being of open opinion. You sir, are a real man!

And why you're (and by that I mean Nestling) complaining about there being no Rule 34 of Volug?

There should be one, but someone needs to make it. NO EXCEPTIONS! after all.

The main thing that surprises me is that he's a shirtless wolf with a 6-pack. I don't know HOW that doesn't get anything. Even if I didn't find him manly attractive, I'd still be curious as to how there's not even ONE image.

The main thing that surprises me is that he's a shirtless wolf with a 6-pack. I don't know HOW that doesn't get anything. Even if I didn't find him manly attractive, I'd still be curious as to how there's not even ONE image.

Nestling has discovered the greatest mystery of FE fandom of all time????

So............ was he searching for member #69.... or was he searching for Nephenee........?

Or maybe he was browsing through the N's.... (maybe cause his name's Nestling??)

So............ was he searching for member #69.... or was he searching for Nephenee........?

Or maybe he was browsing through the N's.... (maybe cause his name's Nestling??)

His intent cannot be determined. He is nestling, beyond good and evil.

Or he could tell us. But would you believe him? If he took off his mask ,would you feel sure that there was not but another mask behind it, or that the mask removed was not in fact his real face?

That's when you know shit just got real.

INDEED! It should have been spoken otherwise!!! But it is something like when, in the process of typing something, I suddenly typed out "you're guilty" when posting somewhere else. I say this because, in the way you tore it out of the quote, it seems to read to me like the opposite of how I meant it.

I meant that the mask removed is who nestling is/might be, while the way you removed it seems to implly the opposite to me.

Edited by Loki Laufeyjarson

INDEED! It should have been spoken otherwise!!! But it is something like when, in the process of typing something, I suddenly typed out "you're guilty" when posting somewhere else.

You're innocent!

You're innocent!

I'm mist. Of course I'm innocent. I have 0 faith like a FFT innocent though, while mist seems like the kind to believe in god. Also I have 100 faith. This means that I have left your party, IIRC.