What characters would you change if you could?

I would give Fiona better bases/availability. She's a good unit, but she's screwed over by those two.

I'd have warriors use bows up to S or A-rank.

I'd like some generally slightly higher growths for the characters that have very low growths in essential stats.

I'd want more people to be able to come to the last chapter. I didn't promote Gatrie just so I would end up benching him for Nephenee, damn it.

But I guess that's not specific enough, so I'd give Gatrie a higher speed cap. Volke would also come a lot earlier.

REAL. SUPPORTS.

If Ike could do what you said Gatrie, he would be over-over-over-over-over-powered.

I would make the Dawn Brigade less shitty. They would also have a less stupid Brigade name.

Oh yeah, I'd give Micaiah better speed growths as well.

She really didn't need HP for me; I gave her a Seraph Robe (two, actually) and she was fine. Just the matter that everybody can attack her two times...

what? I thought this topic was about which character would you change(as in clothes)

I'm very dissapointed

(sigh)

I guess mikaya as well. grab some of that overkill mag, res, and luck stat growth and jam it into her speed and HP growth for gods sake.

Give Leonardo more speed.

this

Give micaiah HP and def.

plus a little more speed boost as well

Plus, Haar's speed and Jill's strength

This sits for PoR too.

I would have given Elincia her own class and skill instead of her being a wanna be Pegasus Knight with the same Mastery skilland slightly higher Strength caps so someone else new could fill the slot of the fourth Pegasus Knight. (Preferably during part one since Jill is your only flying unit)

This sits for PoR too.

I would have given Elincia her own class and skill instead of her being a wanna be Pegasus Knight with the same Mastery skilland slightly higher Strength caps so someone else new could fill the slot of the fourth Pegasus Knight. (Preferably during part one since Jill is your only flying unit)

why do you want another pegasus knight? and besides, Elincia is FAR from being a pegasus knight. she's more like a flying Valkyrie with the stun skill instead of Sol.

If I had my way, I wish Vika would have had more playtime. I agree with the Fiona playtime statement too.

I also wish one of the other Marshalls could get SS in Sword. I`ve always wanted to give the Alondite to a Marshall, but I didn`t wanna use Meg. Even giving Brom an SS in Swords would make me use him. I`ll just have to end up using Meg eventually...

I would...

Give Leonardo better speed growth

Give Nolan batter strength growth

Give Fiona more availability

Give Gatrie a higher speed cap

Switch Meg and Aran's classes around (i.e Meg=Soldier, Aran=Armour) or at least give Meg a MUCH higher skill/speed cap and Aran the ability to use other weapon types

Make all the non-royal-non-heron laquz less crappy

Reduce Lekain's Luck growth.......

Fix the Dawn Brigade.

And delete Meg. Zihark doesn't need to be scared out of his wits, and neither do I.

Lol.

I would make the generic Laguz characters not SUCK.

I would make them like they were in Por.

I would make Tormod, Muarim and Vika join in Part III. On my first playthrough I was thinking "any time guys!", seriously their the Laguz Emancipation Army so you'd think they would help the Laguz Alliance.

I would give

Dawn Brigade a new part after part 3.

CRK > more chapters in their part.

Meg Switch classes with Aran.

Better bases to Laguz...

and Bows to Warriors.

Edited by Gemini-Saga

I would make Tormod, Muarim and Vika join in Part III. On my first playthrough I was thinking "any time guys!", seriously their the Laguz Emancipation Army so you'd think they would help the Laguz Alliance.

My sentiments exactly.

Fix the Dawn Brigade.

And delete Meg. Zihark doesn't need to be scared out of his wits, and neither do I.

you are now my new hero

ditto, I can't believe I forgot to mention that.