What characters would you change if you could?

Imo Tibarn was fine...

How the hell would a hawk suddenly turn into an eagle?

He pretty much was an eagle if you look at him.

I would make the non-laguz kings not suck, (I said this before.) Better support convos, make Miciaiah's team good enough so you won't have to worry about everyone cept the overleveled ones dying, and give equal availability to every character. It sucked that some characters could be around for the whole game(EX:Illyana(I have no problem with her, but she fit the description)) while other characters are barely around at all. (Ex: Nasir or Maurim or Stefan.)

Meg a pegasus knight? Have some pity for the poor pegasus!

haha! I lawled so hard at this comment

+20 cool points for Kiryn

I don't think she'd be able to use magic.

Lehran used magic, but he had centuries to learn it. After Almedha lost her powers, she mostly moped around. I doubt she could pick up magic immediately- it takes longer to learn.

I think she would use a beorc weapon, but Idk if she'd be any good.

I don't think she'd be able to use magic.

Lehran used magic, but he had centuries to learn it. After Almedha lost her powers, she mostly moped around. I doubt she could pick up magic immediately- it takes longer to learn.

I think she would use a beorc weapon, but Idk if she'd be any good.

thats true, but it would still be nice to have another dark magic user.

I would have made the Branded more of a third race rather than "When Laguz and Beorc combine powers, they create a beorc with a mark on their body."

It kind of downplays Yune's message at the end, when she tells Ashera that it's possible for beorc and laguz to come together and create something new. Not really. They create a beorc with a mark on their body. Even the status pages of Micaiah, Stefan, and Soren says "Beorc".

I think they did well with Micaiah, though, giving her the "sacrifice" ability. They should have give Stefan and Soren a special ability as well.

Black Knight/Zelgius

is pretty powerful. I'd like to think that a lot of it comes from his brand. I'm not saying they should have made the other branded as powerful, but at least a slight amount better than beorc.

I don't care if they become broken or whatever.

Soren's got general awesomeness, but still. Micaiah got all the powers-- Soren's a freaking

DRAGON.

They could've fixed that.

Maybe that's why he's so good at tactics. But that would still be pretty lame compared to Micaiah, though.