There is ONE thing I want right now, SF blog.

I want a dead fucking dog, on my doorstep, right fucking now.

Some stupid fuck let his dog out and that dog ate all but one of my fucking chickens.

Swearing is helping me right now. I am fucking pissed. All I want to know is whose fucking dog it was and then Fun can happen.

EDIT:

# Lagiacrus

i love the integ he is my white brother but he know i make him humble in my young day

nightmaer fixed it.

Edited by Integrity

I have rarely let my dog wander unleashed. The only place I kept this as an exception

Thus, while she does pee on the neighbors' lawn sometimes, she does not eat chickens. It is doubtful she has ever caught a single living thing in her life. Someday soon, I think nature will put her down, but I could be wrong on this. She may live many more years.

As for revenge...you might be somewhat surprised. My mom's hand was bitten by a dog once, hard, and she found that the dog was being walked without a muzzle the next time. Really told off the owner IIRC though AFAIK no putting down, as one might imagine in a suburb where dog care is not a real priority.

the dog will die and you get paid for your chickens. they would have to repay you for your loss.

Umm, I would bet a good argument might get them out of anything, if they REALLY push it.

Edited by Loki Laufeyjarson

I want a dead fucking dog, on my doorstep, right fucking now.

LumiFE.png

Provided. Thank you, LumiFE, for absurdly powerful 1-2range speedruns.

Sit on your porch in a rocking chair with a shotgun and shoot at any dogs you see. :awesome:

Integs own dog being walked outside of the house would seriously problematize such a thing. And cause me to visit integrity dressed like a dog to test his patience and his potentially distorted - I really haven't the slightest clue - image of himself as a man quick to anger and quick to forgive.

LumiFE.png

Provided. Thank you, LumiFE, for absurdly powerful 1-2range speedruns.

He would still need to print it out and put in on the doorstep.

Edited by Loki Laufeyjarson

Why is it so hard to stay mad after hard physical labor?

You are too tired to even bother?

PSA: Chicken coops are heavy.

Thats why the don't fly.