Top 3 worst characters

Knife

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sometimes.. He's not one of my mains anymore though.. But he's cool.

Yeah. . . he's not that bad.

As for my list, I'm going to get rid of Snake and add Jigglypuff.

Edited by Cymbeline

Mr. Gameandwatever

Jigglypuff

Toon Link

FLAME TIME

I'M GOING TO RIP YOU ORGANS OUT AND SELL THEM TO FIREMAN AND GIVE HIM 10,000 GOLD BECAUSE YOU SAID TOON LINK

I can honestly say I'm TERRIBLE with Wario. He's still a pretty fun character to use, though.

Other than that, I have no really bad ones. I kinda suck with Yoshi and King DeDeDe, and I never use Pikachu but only because I hate the character (unevolved Pokemon FTL, plus it's the star of a TV series that completly ruined everything good about pokemon)

On a side note, playing classic on a high difficulty is a good judge of how good you are with certain characters, IMO. Ror example, I usually get quite far with Ike, Lucario and Sonic [my three faves] and surprisingly Lucas. On the other hand, I had to continue very early when using Wario...

*flames* time to get raped (you're not a girl, so not literally)

I put Sonic in my 3 too.

You probably didn't mention it though JUST because I would most likely find some way to throw it right back in your face.

^you my friend are pure evil... then again I can't blame either of you. It takes great skill to handle Sonic :D

FIREEMBLEM FAN!!!!

deranged.jpg

FOR THE LIES AND SLANDER AGAINST LUCAS!

It seems u like lucas a lot. It's not that i don't like him i just don't use him :P

^you my friend are pure evil... then again I can't blame either of you. It takes great skill to handle Sonic :D

Yes. You must be very experienced in the handling of Hedgehogs. You must use your great skills when you handle Sonic, you must be happy to have worked so hard at it even though it's freaky and everyone knows that you're either insane or you just like animals WAY too much.

Yes. You must be very experienced in the handling of Hedgehogs. You must use your great skills when you handle Sonic, you must be happy to have worked so hard at it even though it's freaky and everyone knows that you're either insane or you just like animals WAY too much.

That was WAY too descriptive

SOUNDS GAY MAN.

sounds like gay man watch and how he handles his sausage

Lulz. That just makes me think what motion he's doing with his neutral A when he moves his hand back and forth.

Donkey Kong

Solid Snake

King Dedede

Top three most HATED characters:

Link

Ike

Pit

Note: All three listed above have moves that cheap n00bs spam. Down A Midair/Up B, Side B/Side A Smash, and Side B/Down B (YOU CAN BLOCK FINAL SMASHES WITH THIS) respectively.

Lucas is da bomb.

It does not take great skill to be good with Sonic... I've battled several n00bs whose best character is Sonic.

Edited by PurpleDoom