[FE10] The "Does Haar Need to be Banned?" RD NM draft.

Florete

Soul I wanted to try Titania :[

I pick Aran and Oscar...I was thinking about Zihark but I really want to try Aran ^^'

@Radiant Kitty, Laura is actually really good. But all DBs are good picks except maybe Leo and Fiona.

Edited by Queen_Kittylincia

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, I suck.

Titania.

Not really. Integrity's Micaiahs always suck. and he has Laura in his team, for most of the part.

Wow, you ruined everything.:facepalm:

And yeah, with well placed strategy you don't really need a good Micaiah to pull ~80 turns in part 1 which isn't that bad at all.

Wow, you ruined everything.:facepalm:

And yeah, with well placed strategy you don't really need a good Micaiah to pull ~80 turns in part 1 which isn't that bad at all.

How did I ruin everything? Confused%25252520face.png

MY GIRL Nephenee.

Why did you ALLCAPS the first part?

Sorry Ringwraith, but I do have a tendency to be "that guy". Was it Radiant Dragon I was always stealing the picks of in that FE6 draft? I think it may have been.

Yeah, it was. Although that was mostly me being stupid thinking Zealot and Echidna would make it back to me.

Well played @ red fox for picking marcia. Ive used her in 3 drafts already so i wanted to change my team around a bit. (Probably wouldnt have picked her)

I kind of wanted to pick someone else since I've used her twice myself but she seemed too easily to be the best choice. It was her or Elincia and I took her for higher availability and any part 4 route.

Yeah he did. Nailah/Ilyana is to good to go with haar.

Possibly, but simply winning won't prove Haar to be broken. He'd have to win by a fairly significant amount. In particular I want to see what Soul pulls off with Zihark and Titania.

Also, RD still needs a DB part 3 unit. I guess he assumed Meg would make it back around to him, because the other choices (Laura, Leonardo, Fiona) are rather lacking. Although Tauroneo would also help.