MK wii tournament (cancelled)

Zanarkin

K so anyone wants a tournament? How about 4 sets of races. How about we make it for sometime next week (not monday)? The specific time we can settle (since some European players might jon and they might have trouble getting on at like 8:00 PM Est). Make sure you post the order of vehicles you want.

Sign-Up

1. SlayerX- FC: 3265-7133-4158
  2. Xander
  3. Quintessence- FC: 2578-7235-4192
  4. Celice
  5. Piemanmj- FC: 2965-1378-4600
  6. Kirsche
  7. Luffy- FC: 0989-3638-7978

This will take place Saturday, August 13

at 5:00 PM EST

Due to lack of participation, this tournament has been cancelled.

Edited by SlayerX

How could I let go this opportunity of redemption, since last time I was in a MK tournament I ended up in quarter finals because of the fucking wheel. I'm sort of a beast with nunchuck, this is a must. I suppose there's no restriction about the control use (please don't or I won't sign in).

My friend code, I'll post it later since I'm busy with some homework and projects. But I'd like: Karts, Bikes, (Karts + Bikes)2= Karts2 + 2Karts*Bikes + Bikes2. Hahaha, oh don't mind me, it's a habit to express maths when you assist 6 hours of calculus per week. Ahem, karts, bikes, mixed, mixed.

*5 minutes of excitement have passed, checked on MK Channel and rushes to the computer to post*

Ahem, err, the code is...2578-7235-4192.

If anyone is interested in my friend code in Shadow Dragon, PM me. (Being in Colombia with 0 friends is absolutely depressing, especially if your DS Lite has not enough range to trespass the security systems of my Wi-Fi) :facepalm: .

PS: Would love to have a SSBBrawl tournament. :awesome:

Edited by Quintessence

Crud, I just remember i most likely won't be able to play next weekend, however the next weekend after (or the next tuesday-friday as well) is good. Sorry for all those wanting the MKwii tourney to be sooner :(

Crud, I just remember i most likely won't be able to play next weekend, however the next weekend after (or the next tuesday-friday as well) is good. Sorry for all those wanting the MKwii tourney to be sooner :(

There's no urgency from my part, have in mind I only have fridays, saturdays and sundays "free", however they're susceptible to changes. By the way, I guess each set consists of 4 tracks. Will they be random or will they be by cup? I have time without playing it so I'll have a couple of days to practice with ghosts. It is a single character per set (I suppose)?

Anyways, I'll notify everyone if there's any problem of availability.

There's no urgency from my part, have in mind I only have fridays, saturdays and sundays "free", however they're susceptible to changes. By the way, I guess each set consists of 4 tracks. Will they be random or will they be by cup? I have time without playing it so I'll have a couple of days to practice with ghosts. It is a single character per set (I suppose)?

Anyways, I'll notify everyone if there's any problem of availability.

Yes each set is four tracks (since thats what it seems to only let you do). I say everyone choose random, since it will be more fair to those that don't get picked as often, although this is up for debate i suppose. As for characters, whoever you want to be is fine.

Yes random is fine for me, because a random 16-32 vs. race is a bit tedious and monotonous.

Shit yes!! Vika has come, say hello to my little friend *shoots with a shotgun at Sothe* :awesome:

Edited by Quintessence

If you guys pick a certain time I'd like to join. I haven't played this game in forever though... @_@ I gotta look up my friend code again even XD

I don't care for whatevers. As long as you don't do something boring and, like, disable items or something D:

I don't care for whatevers. As long as you don't do something boring and, like, disable items or something D:

Thats half the fun of MK. Besides, i don't think there is a way of disabling items online.

Is anyone going to post their FCs? Maybe take a look at Mario Kart Channel...

Indeed. We can have fun the 5 of us. I'll be getting stars and ramming you guys then get to first place get red shells thrown a me and a blue shell incoming and hitting me and then a pow :awesome:

This will take Place on August 13 unless something unexpected comes up. The time of this tournament is to be decided. Currently I'm thinking for the time to be at 5:00 PM Est.

That's right after my Ultimate tournament but I'll probably end up coming home early from that anyhow, so... I think I can make it. Can I still get in? I only want in just to find out what a MK tourney is like actually, I'm pretty bad at this game (well, I'm definitely not GOOD...).

My FC... uh, I'll get back to you on that, rest assured I'll have it in time though, my Wii and Wi-Fi work fine, and I've played online before, I just don't have it memorized like I do Brawl >_>

That's right after my Ultimate tournament but I'll probably end up coming home early from that anyhow, so... I think I can make it. Can I still get in? I only want in just to find out what a MK tourney is like actually, I'm pretty bad at this game (well, I'm definitely not GOOD...).

My FC... uh, I'll get back to you on that, rest assured I'll have it in time though, my Wii and Wi-Fi work fine, and I've played online before, I just don't have it memorized like I do Brawl >_>

Its more of a casual play really. Last time it filled up quick... so i thought of putting tourney again. didn't work. You can still come in yes. If you want I can change the time. to something less hustling.

Its more of a casual play really. Last time it filled up quick... so i thought of putting tourney again. didn't work. You can still come in yes. If you want I can change the time. to something less hustling.

I think online matches in MK don't have too many lags? Or I'm mistaken?

I think online matches in MK don't have too many lags? Or I'm mistaken?

They don't really, aside from watching people fall then reappear it doesn't have lag as in slowing the game down like SSBB.