SSBB Tournament!

Zanarkin

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems like there was a bookkeeping error in my notes. It's been fixed now though, and it doesn't affect anything you've already played, thankfully.

Emerald and Kirsche, please hurry up emo13.gif

I can understand that 8 hour difference being a pain, though.

Edited by mmKALLL

If both players agree on it, there's no problem. It's odd that it has been excluded from the list, though. I don't see any problem with it, one of the fairer stages.

I forgot about it :mellow: Although yes, you are rght on the agreeance part.

Hopefully that wasn't any inconvenience to anyone.

Edited by SlayerX

I thought we were allowed to use BF the whole time o.0 I guess no one used it though xD

I used it too in all my matches as well...

But the people i played with didn't care bout stage picks at all.

So, we hit the deadline three days ago without me noticing a thing, so I guess it's another forfeit for Emerald? unsure.gif

FINAL ROUND! FIGHT!:

3p epic hype match:

Xeylode - Luffy

2p:

mmKALLL - Waha Kitty

Chaoskitty - Core

1p:

ShadowofKitty - Kirsche

Quintessence - Angru Mainya

0p:

SlayerX - Emerald Yoshi

This tournament was only four rounds, but I believe that with this, there will be relatively few ties overall. I have my own scoring system for Swiss (which revolves around your score and the score of the opponents you won/loss to, and the other possible opponents you may have faced and their relative scores with how likely you could have been to fight them), and it does produce fair results while reducing the number of ties.If someone has problems with the final standings, they are free to look at the scores however they want and/or complain, but it's my analysis and calculation, compared with the data of this tournament - and I believe it's a fair method to judge with.

Edited by mmKALLL

FINAL ROUND! FIGHT!:

3p epic hype match:

Xeylode - Luffy

Sorry to say, but my money's on Xeylode.

He plays like one of my friends, and I've never beaten that said friend consistently... ever.

And Luffy and I are pretty much even now All thanks to Blazblue I might add... Feel free to prove me wrong, though, bud :P

Edited by shadowofkitty

Oh, I had no idea battlefield was used so much lol

I just remember a lot of smashville in pictochat in my matches with everyone. My memory is fail, but I still remember our result Shadow :P So no trying to trick me again.

I can play tomorrow evening after 9pm CST if you want luffy.You mentioned about not getting wii access until late in the evening.

Edited by Xeylode

TBH I should probably focus on school instead of playing Brawl... but maybe tonight, could you do it 8PM your time, or is that inconvenient for you? (That's 9PM my time which should be fine)

My money is on Xeylode too but I'll lose on purpose just to be safe

Better practice my Metaknight infinite cape glitch and running away mad tactics... maybe even practice Pictochat...

Idk if it is another forfeit on emerald, since the Kirsche lives in a timezone that conflicts with the timezone emerald lives in. I think.

Well, if we get our matched done tonight you won't have to worry about getting matches done for the rest of the week.

I'll get on around 8pm my time. I might be a little late though.

*shrug* things happen and circumstances change but we must move on,

anyhow, I will be on SF first, at around ~9PM probably, waiting for you to show up on the IP chat. When you do we can discuss stages/FCs/when to get online and go from there.

Is anyone going to observe the game?

*shrug* things happen and circumstances change but we must move on,

anyhow, I will be on SF first, at around ~9PM probably, waiting for you to show up on the IP chat. When you do we can discuss stages/FCs/when to get online and go from there.

Is anyone going to observe the game?

I'll jump in, when is it gonna start? 9 PM could mean anything, seeing as you didn't say what time zone. Also, you need to register me for me to join your room.

Also mmKALL I can brawl tonight and any other night except tomorrow.