SSBB Tournament!

Zanarkin

Kirsche lives in England. +0 GMT, as you might expect. Afaik, you have 8 hours of difference, then, since you lived in Las Vegas, right?

Yep. So I guess I'm gonna have to get up bright and early for a match for him in late afternoon.

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, uh.

Xeylode won the tournament.

I don't think we need proof. It was 3-1. Almost 3-2, but I fucked up. Well I got 2 stocked on the first 2 matches I lost but I also suicided both matches so meh... w/e, I got totally outplayed regardless

Sigh, this would be the second tournament in a row I got to the final round and then lost (same thing happened in Starcraft II and I almost won -_-). And the 5th tournament I signed up for in the past 2 weeks (2 brawl tournaments, 1 Starcraft tournament, 1 Mario Kart tournament, one Ultimate "Frisbee" tournament)... XD

[/random]

gg's everyone, those were great. I had fun. ;)

Take it easy~

I forgot to mention the result.

One last time thanks for playing everyone.

I happened to record our matches Luffy :3 So expect them maybe in an hour for anyone who wants to watch.

I forgot to mention the result.

One last time thanks for playing everyone.

I happened to record our matches Luffy :3 So expect them maybe in an hour for anyone who wants to watch.

Yay :3 Youtube?

Also mmKALL I can brawl tonight and any other night except tomorrow.

Then I guess it will be on any other night. As you can see from the time stamp, you posted this at around 4 am my time.

Considering we have a 10 hour difference, it will mean that I'd very much prefer something late for you (1 am or later) and I'll be able to play at any time during morning/midday/early afternoon (your time) on weekends, or during midday on wednesday/thursday. But I believe you're not available around 9am-2pm on weekdays anyway. If you are, though, I'm pretty easy to find from the IP chat.

Geez, took me forever to figure out how to embed this thing lol
There is a fare amount of waiting between matches, so here are the times when the matches start.
1st Match
1:00
2nd Match
5:55
3rd Match
10:15
4th Match
15:20 Edited by Xeylode

Yay :3 Youtube?

Then I guess it will be on any other night. As you can see from the time stamp, you posted this at around 4 am my time.

Considering we have a 10 hour difference, it will mean that I'd very much prefer something late for you (1 am or later) and I'll be able to play at any time during morning/midday/early afternoon (your time) on weekends, or during midday on wednesday/thursday. But I believe you're not available around 9am-2pm on weekdays anyway. If you are, though, I'm pretty easy to find from the IP chat.

I can't stay up that late on weekdays, so how about Friday at 1 AM in my time?

Geez, took me forever to figure out how to embed this thing lol

There is a fare amount of waiting between matches, so here are the times when the matches start.

1st Match

1:00

2nd Match

5:55

3rd Match

10:15

4th Match

15:20

It was fun watching those matches and those FFAs afterwards. I didn't do too bad against both of you.

Congrats chaos :)

It was fun watching those matches and those FFAs afterwards. I didn't do too bad against both of you.

I liked the ganon, IC, kirby ffa the best. Jigglypuff rollouts and icy attacks raining in on ganon xD

I think you mean Ganon, IC, Jigglypuff, not Kirby... lol

And I have a cruel sense of humor sometimes, so I admittedly did gang up on you a little and go somewhat out of my way to try and finish you off, but I think you noticed that...

I can't stay up that late on weekdays, so how about Friday at 1 AM in my time?

As in, you'd stay up late during Thursday?

That can't do, I'm afraid, since school will kick inbetween - but if you meant that you'd stay up late during Friday (so technically it would be 1am Saturday), that would be fine. Even earlier during friday evening, probably. Just come to IP Chat and shout my name, and if I'm on the computer, I'll probably notice it. I'm there way more than I should pretty often anyway.

Cause I'm bored, i'll set the deadline for next Sunday. How about that?

Deadline is Sunday, August 28.

Edited by SlayerX

Congrats chaos :)

I liked the ganon, IC, kirby ffa the best. Jigglypuff rollouts and icy attacks raining in on ganon xD

Waha Kitty...

Xeylode's MK looks funny.

Also I want to keep this going. I'm not giving up just because I had a bad day twice.

Congratulations, Xeylode.

He didn't use MK...

As in, you'd stay up late during Thursday?

That can't do, I'm afraid, since school will kick inbetween - but if you meant that you'd stay up late during Friday (so technically it would be 1am Saturday), that would be fine. Even earlier during friday evening, probably. Just come to IP Chat and shout my name, and if I'm on the computer, I'll probably notice it. I'm there way more than I should pretty often anyway.

Waha Kitty dammit...

Oh yeah, that's what I meant. Saturday at 1 AM then. Maybe earlier if I have no plans that day.

Edited by Knitty

^I used MK the first match o.0 Didn't you see me get hit out of that UpB attack, get blasted in my face with a freaking rpg snake has, and ended the whole thing in a bang with c4 off the top? Yeah, my MK took some hurt that day.

I want to see everyone else's matches now too. It was all fun.