Ivalice Mafia - Winners: Clan No Lynch

Radiant Dragon

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, in all my three years of playing Mafia, I have never seen any phase with so many non-Towns dying. Three Mafia members and a now-SerialKiller??? Seriously, this is just too much. I was really hoping that this game would resurrect the Mafia interest in SF but it looks like it's even more town-sided than SFMAFIAMAFIA. It's a shame, really, because these recent games all had excellent designing and yet, stuff like this end up happening to ruin the game.

What I don't get is, how did Snike die if Clipsey! was there to auto-protect him? He wasn't lynched, and the only Khamja player that could have bypassed the protection was Frosty, who was lynched on the same cycle. I doubt roleblocks would work to stop her from killing Corey, but even if it did, Corey was busy disabling Excellen at that time. So what really happened in that cycle?

Also, it looks like it's time to start eliminating the indies...

/looks forward to the postgame explanation

Well, we know how eclipse and rein died and we know how core died. So it's just slayer, and there aren't a lot of options left for his death.

Well, we know how eclipse and rein died and we know how core died. So it's just slayer, and there aren't a lot of options left for his death.

It was most likely Clipsey! herself who killed Slayer. If RD has some priority system thingy though (where the dying players' action may not reach), then it could have just been a Vigilante. If it was Life who ordered it though, I'll be really impressed.

It was most likely Clipsey! herself who killed Slayer. If RD has some priority system thingy though (where the dying players' action may not reach), then it could have just been a Vigilante. If it was Life who ordered it though, I'll be really impressed.

Slayer was described as "cut to ribbons", so we can assume that Eclipse was behind his death.

Umm... holy fuck. Lynch target, assumed Mafia and then a guy that I wasn't sure about, all dead and scum. Nice going, wolf.

Let's find the wolf and end this.

We're lynching Strawman today. Fucker lied about his win condition and 3 people died last night which makes me believe that he's the wolf (final kill is unaccounted for otherwise).

You think there are two wolves? Read Eclipse's role pm, she turned SK after Snike died.

Assumed actions:

Eclipse shoots Slayer.

Rein shoots Eclipse

Eclipse revengekills Rein

Core is lynched.

I'm guessing StSS claimed vigilante?

##Vote: Strawman

Edit: Bolded, sorry.

No, not even. But either way, he lied about his win condition.

Then what makes you so sure he lied about his win condition?

You know that Yiazmat is in the game, but don't know where it is. If you manage to Gather intel on Yiazmat, Clan Centurio will be able to successfully defeat it once and for all.

You are allied with no one, and win if you're able to take down Yiazmat.

Guess what? Yiazmat doesn't exist. That's the basis of my vote.

Isn't it possible that the actual Yiazmat is lying about his character? But either way, I agree that lynching Strawman is the best choice since that would also prove whether this Yiazmat really exists. Hopefully though, the game will actually end when Strawman dies.