Ivalice Mafia - Winners: Clan No Lynch

Radiant Dragon

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How to be a town Co-Lead the short description:

1. Mafia Investigator checks you C0 and finds out you are civillian

2. Mafia Investigator claims investigator to Life and tells you are civillian.

3. Life desides you are clear enough to Co-Lead.

4. Watch scums fall one by one (this part dont happen if actual scum has spreadsheet acces.)

Commonly asked question:

But Slayer was scum so why would we trust check from him?

- If I were Cult Leader etc, Slayer would sell me to clear himself. If I had non scummy role, Slayer would tell it so my death can't make him suspicious. Well what do you know he did. Didn't save him thou :/:

Edited by Sho.M.The.Heap.Master

You're being killed for doing your best to get town lose this game as we both know that your bit too good player to do it because you don't understand how the game of mafia works.

Oh really? Because I just noticed something. You told the vig to kill me 4 minutes after you threatened the vig. This was at 4 AM my time, and I hadn't said anything for an entire day.

This means that this statement is bullshit, you told the vig to come shoot me before I even opposed you, or did anything active. I'm a completely random choice. That, Sho, is the damning thing for me. I don't even need to address the OMGUS all caps rage above it.

Oh really? Because I just noticed something. You told the vig to kill me 4 minutes after you threatened the vig. This was at 4 AM my time, and I hadn't said anything for an entire day.

This means that this statement is bullshit, you told the vig to come shoot me before I even opposed you, or did anything active. I'm a completely random choice. That, Sho, is the damning thing for me. I don't even need to address the OMGUS all caps rage above it.

So let me get this straight. You know when Vigilante gained his orders? How could YOU THE TOWNIE KNOW IT!? looks like our little vig is culted.

That being said:

##Unvote, Vote Kevin

Also you were originally vig targeted for being the least clearest because you know, Haze and others have proven their role

5. Blitz Kitty, Civillian, Got us the Proto kill

6. Life is watcher

7. Sho.M. was clearly not a cultist in last cycle = not the leader

9. Haze Persuader

15. Kevin Unchecked Mayor

16. Agnaktor Vig

Lets be reasonable and kill kevin, following with Agnaktor

So let me get this straight. You know when Vigilante gained his orders? How could YOU THE TOWNIE KNOW IT!? looks like our little vig is culted.

Or you know, people talk outside the thread and outside the town leader's knowledge. You should've realised this after duel terminal: at the end of the game I get my ass in gear, regardless of what the town leader thinks. Inb4lynched for information gathering.

Also you were originally vig targeted for being the least clearest because you know, Haze and others have proven their role

I was eager at every opportunity to prove my role to you, it was you that said "we'll save proving your role for another time". heck, why do you think I was confident with my haze votes? You think that was for show? Why would I risk that?

I think we need a sub for Life.

If my plan for total destruction of Templars is to work, I NEED ALL remaining members to be active.

That said I will post my plan here soon.

Wasn't that the original deadline?

I'm going to go ahead and throw my Cult Leader idea out the window, flavour seems to say it was Paperscum.

Oh lol, how on earth did we not see that. Good thing you did though, no more of this uncleared role rubbish.

Not anymore... First day of college, I have a 5 week and an 8 week class, along with the other 6-7 credits. I already have very little time and it's only the first day... *Sighs* Sure, I'll have an easy second half of the semester, but was it worth the massive amount of work I'm going to have this first half?

My 100% success plan will not work due to the unexpected restriction of Freor,so this is a new plan that should work for the town's favor(If not, then I would have failed my test for no reason at all).

Okay so I was thinking that killing someone for no good reason ( I mean simply for suspecting this person is a bad idea,yes I am talking about Kevin and not Life cause I still suspect him) so why don't we let Kevin prove himself?

Here is what we should do,3 of us should vote for Kevin and Kevin along with someone else should go with no lynch.If he is lying, he will die, if not he is cleared for the next phase(I think the recruitment occurs on even phases,0 included)

I would like the votes to be me,Haze,Freohr- Votes Kevin and on the other hand Sho and Kevin votes no lynch.

As for abilities, Haze should hit the me to vote for the most suspicious person and Freohr should shoot Life.

I know this plan has a lot of flaws,but this is the closest to perfection I can get to(since it will show us who still has the abilities),if someone has better a suggestion, please post on the main thread(here I mean) about it.

I believe there should be 2 remaining templars and Haze 99% clear and I know I am clear,but all I can give you is my word and that Proto will definitely not trust me to continue the Templar's legacy due to my stupidity, I think Sho is too obvious a hit so he was spared(not eve the least bit confirmed by me,it is just a suspicion) so that is about all I can say for now.

I think Sho is too obvious a hit so he was spared

Assumptions, assumptions.

Although I would've thought that had Sho not started giving shady orders and start OMGUSing.

And your plan just begs for a ninja vote at the end of the cycle, so I wouldn't touch it with a 10ft pole. My alternative suggestion? Lynch sho, shoot life, then profit.

Not anymore... First day of college, I have a 5 week and an 8 week class, along with the other 6-7 credits. I already have very little time and it's only the first day... *Sighs* Sure, I'll have an easy second half of the semester, but was it worth the massive amount of work I'm going to have this first half?

Not having a buttload of free time in college? You're doing it wrong!

I do not follow. You mean instead of sho voting nl, you do, and then sho votes me? That still leaves life does it not? And he's a pretty highly likely conversion target and I don't trust him to stay inactive.