Super Hard Hack Testing Needed

Crimson Red

So I've only gotten a complete betatest log from Lungs I believe, are people just typing in the wrong name for their PMs or what? XP

Just teasing but also wondering what's up (everyone else got stuck and gave up???)

Edited by Luffy

Well I know a few people got past it but never got to the end, it seems

although Black Cat was kind of TOO good at this and actually beat some enemies s/he wasn't supposed to *cough challenge 5* so I forgive him/her :P

Edited by Luffy

Lol you can always use spoiler tags, but yeah, I don't get how

[spoiler=bla]s/he beat the Swordmasters, that sounds kinda ridiculous. However I've upgraded WoDao's strength so it should be near impossible to beat them now. >_> Should have figured someone would be skilled/lucky enough to beat them though... -____-

In other news I'll be sending everyone the new beta 3~

Lol you can always use spoiler tags, but yeah, I don't get how

[spoiler=bla]s/he beat the Swordmasters, that sounds kinda ridiculous. However I've upgraded WoDao's strength so it should be near impossible to beat them now. >_> Should have figured someone would be skilled/lucky enough to beat them though... -____-

In other news I'll be sending everyone the new beta 3~

most people open spoilers though.

like, really make it impossible to

defeat them - like, max their stats or something, and give them even more broken stats - like the opposite of the one you do kill. Meanwhile, how's the wo dao if you _do_ get it? O.o

Oshi---

well if I make it obvious which one is the fake by changing stats around, that kind of ruins the Challenge. I mean the point was that most people would look at the stats and inventory and notice it's all the same, and a weapon can't secretly give a character negative stats to my knowledge, soooo... >_>

I think I'll have to hope that they're just unbeatable and tell the player they're dumb if they beat'm :P