Super Hard Hack Testing Needed

Crimson Red

Okay well I didn't think it was THAT hard until the 4 betatesters I sent it to couldn't beat it (heck only one of them got passed turn two >_>) so I'm looking for someone who's smart and patient who can beat a chapter without using savestates (or else just recording how many times they restart, maybe...).

Because only I've ever beaten it I don't know how glitchy it is or isn't which is the point in this, so if you're up for the challenge, let me know. Just a warning I can't guarantee it's actually hard in your mind so if it isn't, don't be like "WTF this is so easy". >_>

Patch shall be PM'd at my earliest convenience with the appropriate copy/pasted details. :D

~ Luffy

Okay, I'll take two more people who think they're smart and analytical and patient, just being able to defend isn't good enough in this hack. I need this game to be beaten by SOMEONE once besides me before it's entered in the ragefest contest. ._.

Okay, out of you guys which can get to me the fastest? I only have a month left... >_> if you can all start like tomorrow then I'll give it to you all, I don't have to keep my limit of 4 people, considering some of you might not beat it...

On summer vacation. Writing fanfiction and playing Fire Emblem mods 10 hours a day, literally. This will be taking precedence over FE tactics and replays of Elibian Nights. If it's too hard, I'll just try harder :P and maybe rage a bit. And try harder :P

it shouldn't take more than a couple hours, it's one-chapter >_> (a straight playthrough would take maybe 30 minutes but gl)

sent it to the last 3 posters, if the other 2 who posted still want in then let me know (looking for speed/experience and if you think you're busy then :\), otherwise I'm good with the betatesters for now, thanks.

ninja'd, I'll send it to you big FE fan since you posted earlier.

misso, you'll have to wait till it's public, I don't want everyone betatesting my patch or they'll be no one left to play it later :P hehe

Edited by Luffy

I beat it.

I raged. SO HARD.

I'll be sending in my log/comments in RTF format, with one glitch screenshoted, and turned into a PNG when I'm done with my Overview comments and suggestions :D

Took me 1:15:20.33. I didn't even notice the hour pass :D

I'm down. Can't promise that this hack will be rage-free however.

Well, seeing as this is probably his submission for the RAGEFEST contest, I think that would be a good thing.

^Lol yeah even I had a helluva time trying to beat it and I know how everything works almost exactly -_-

Also this topic can be locked since I'm done finding betatesters for now. Thanks for all the help everyone, I really appreciat it.

Oh, and to the guy who said I should be working on TU or something, no, I can do whatever I want :P. This hack actually only took a few days to make granted ive been hacking twice as long as most everybody here so I'm kinda faster and anyhow, I tend to work on multiple projects at a time (cough, I have the FE12 Translation Project too).

^Lol yeah even I had a helluva time trying to beat it and I know how everything works almost exactly -_-

Also this topic can be locked since I'm done finding betatesters for now. Thanks for all the help everyone, I really appreciat it.

Oh, and to the guy who said I should be working on TU or something, no, I can do whatever I want :P. This hack actually only took a few days to make granted ive been hacking twice as long as most everybody here so I'm kinda faster and anyhow, I tend to work on multiple projects at a time (cough, I have the FE12 Translation Project too).

Can you please tell me how the hell I beat Part 2? I'm still confused :X

[spoiler=p2]the fıre hıts people on the 'F' part of the map. AKA you're safe ın between the top and the mıddle and at the bottom. challenge 2 hınt has 'F' capıtalızed for that reason but ı'll make ıt more obvıous anyhow.