Last nite...

Fenrir

I got thrown into a pool with my iPod and Phone. The good news is that I know the kid and I'm making him give me money for it all.

What kind of shit happens to the rest of SF?

I would have flipped a shit man.

I actually had pretty good self control and didn't punch the kid, only cussed at him for 30-ish seconds.

That's bullshit! But I will say this. There are people who owe me money and I'm not collecting. Why? Generosity of spirit.

It is BS. I don't have that, I'm a ginger so I literally can't.

I actually had pretty good self control and didn't punch the kid, only cussed at him for 30-ish seconds.

yeah, I would have jumped out of the pool, and probably aquainted his ass to the ground.

yeah, I would have jumped out of the pool, and probably aquainted his ass to the ground.

Haha, It kinda helped that he weighs at least 50 lbs more than me lol

I understand. We all have our faults. Besides, you lost a lot more than I am owed in money atm.

It's no fault, people just think it is :D

It is BS. I don't have that, I'm a ginger so I literally can't.

It anoys me everytime i hear somebody say this. "I'm a ginger i don't have [insert something generic here] ". It just sounds wrong.

There is no "generic something."

By that i meant something like generosity/some other things people say normal people have but not gingers :/

I am a REDhead. but hair does not define me in this.

curious?

Just have some fun with it, somebody makes fun of you for being a ginger. You do something extremely horrible then go. "No soul, so i'm not sorry. problem?"

Where did the "gingers have no souls" shenanigans come from, anyway? I hear its South Park, but I don't watch that.

Southpark started the trend, and it picked up on the internet. That's my understanding of it at least.

Just have some fun with it, somebody makes fun of you for being a ginger. You do something extremely horrible then go. "No soul, so i'm not sorry. problem?"

No. I really don't have red hair. it's another reason.

th_80.gif

Edited by jackitty-keeper of catnip