Devdan and Danved, same person?

Masu

Are devdan and danved the same guy??  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Is he the same dude or not?

• Yes
    • No
    • Hes just an insane guy who thinks he's 2 different ppl.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought they just made an error in translation at first but then I learned that they didn't... I think that the translators/creators of the game/the person who bothered changing there name was thinking "Hey why don't I switch there names so that people on a forum site would wonder or something!" Yes I do think that they are the same person.

Maybe devdan and his alter ego danved were having a fight at the time so he didn't want everyone to think of him as danved

Maybe devdan and his alter ego danved were having a fight at the time so he didn't want everyone to think of him as danved

So Danvened is like Devdan's hollow??? :blink:

They look the same, they act the same. Thats all the evidence you need to see he is the same person. <_<

They don't act the same. Devdan (PoR) is a pacifist and all that crap while Danved (RD) likes to fight and all that.

Danved hates when people say he is Devdan! Devdan is an entirely different person than Devdan! Why do people compare Danved with Devdan? Danved does not see the similarity, although Danved must admit, Devdan is very handsome!

Danved fight like ten men!

Danved is also same as Devdan!

"more bizarre than Valtome" Is that possible? :)

Actually they both are bizarre. Danved/Devdan is having a identity crisis. As for Valtome, he just a stuck up transvestite, who can't even tell whether he is male or female! I think he prefers both!

Edited by Dark Sage

Actually they both are bizarre. Danved/Devdan is having a identity crisis. As for Valtome, he just a stuck up transvestite, who can't even tell whether he is male or female! I think he prefers both!

When Valtome talks with/about Zelgius, he seems like a female to me, and also with his crazy 'laugh'. But then everyone keep calling him 'him', so...

i think he sniffed one-too-many flowers

Or probably he had been eaten too many magic mushrooms from Oliver back garden. No wonder Devden is a complete nut case :lol:

Edited by Dark Sage