The Resistance 2

Tables

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well then why is Paper going on the same mission twice in a row.

Because I am awesome.

But seriously, it doesn't matter. Resistance leaders have no information so it's random and spy leaders wouldn't put themselves AND another spy in (I would think, anyway... correct me if I'm wrong)

Resistance leaders have no information so it's random and spy leaders wouldn't put themselves AND another spy in (I would think, anyway... correct me if I'm wrong)

Remember that spy leaders have just as much information access as resistance leaders, as spies aren't informed of other spies. And of course, if one assumes you think like that, then they might do that with who they think is a spy to help one of them blend in.

Remember that spy leaders have just as much information access as resistance leaders, as spies aren't informed of other spies.

At the start of the game, each player is told they're either a rebel or a spy. Rebels know nothing more than they are rebels, spies know all the other Spies. They do NOT have outside contact with the other spies, they just know their identities. Also randomised at this point is the player order, which is essentially how leadership moves around the group.

Remember that spy leaders have just as much information access as resistance leaders, as spies aren't informed of other spies. And of course, if one assumes you think like that, then they might do that with who they think is a spy to help one of them blend in.

Reread the OP

I've been going off who's been contributing a lot, since I'd expect those people to be town. I obviously would trust myself to go, Bal and Paper have talked a lot, and for the rest I either feel uneasy or they haven't said anything yet.

Is 24 hours too quick for most people for the voting? I can extend it to 36 hours quite easily if that'd be preferable (in other words: I'm still missing a reasonable number of votes)

Is 24 hours too quick for most people for the voting? I can extend it to 36 hours quite easily if that'd be preferable (in other words: I'm still missing a reasonable number of votes)

Perhaps 36 would be good, considering different timezones and the time people make plans migth not exactly match with available hours for some people due to life stuff.