Itemafia - GAME OVER, TOWN WINS

Seven Deadly Sins

I haven't seen anything to believe he is town, so I am voting for him.

Have you seen anything to believe that he is not town (preferably mafia)? Because if not this line of reasoning is pretty terrible and could probably be applied to almost everyone on the player list depending on who you ask.

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you seen anything to believe that he is not town (preferably mafia)? Because if not this line of reasoning is pretty terrible and could probably be applied to almost everyone on the player list depending on who you ask.

I have townish reads on a lot of people. Zorbees, quite simply, hasn't talked much. I'm fine with lynching somebody else, but this seemed to be the way that people are leaning.

fine i'll go public with my items

You have received an Item on Night 0:

Chalice of Blood - A strange cup filled with blood which, when tipped, will not spill. By performing an incantation, adding a drop of one’s blood to the cup, and correctly naming one of the user’s foes, this item will protect the user from death, provided the user is attacked by the named person. Once per night, you may send the host a PM with the message "Night X: Use Chalice against <user>". If killed by that player or one of his allies, you will appear dead. However, you may revive at any time by sending the host the message “Night/Day X- Oath of Blood”. Upon doing so, you will be revived. This item is only destroyed upon a successful use.

You found the following item on Night 1:

Guardian’s Ward- When placed outside the target’s tent, it protects that user from any aggressive actions during the night, including kills and other harmful effects. This item disappears after use.

fine i'll go public with my items

You have received an Item on Night 0:

Chalice of Blood - A strange cup filled with blood which, when tipped, will not spill. By performing an incantation, adding a drop of one's blood to the cup, and correctly naming one of the user's foes, this item will protect the user from death, provided the user is attacked by the named person. Once per night, you may send the host a PM with the message "Night X: Use Chalice against <user>". If killed by that player or one of his allies, you will appear dead. However, you may revive at any time by sending the host the message "Night/Day X- Oath of Blood". Upon doing so, you will be revived. This item is only destroyed upon a successful use.

You found the following item on Night 1:

Guardian's Ward- When placed outside the target's tent, it protects that user from any aggressive actions during the night, including kills and other harmful effects. This item disappears after use.

The second one is quite valuable.

you are basically saying bodyguards are useless because you never know when someone is going to die. sure this is a weaker version, but it allows essentially an extra bg, assuming we have a regular one. This could be very vital in stopping the mafia.

You can eat it? What? When I had it all it did was...nothing...as far as I could tell. Just something unknown and bad. Maybe SDS told you more then he told me.

he asked me if i could eat it, and he said i could use it whenever i wanted.

edit: i asked him if i could eat it*

sorry about that maybe (not really)

Edited by Sober Emo Girl

We are all Archaeologists, Possessed, or Thief. There's no distinguishing between each member of said group, zorbees.

So we have no "regular" bg.

Even so, Guardian's Field is certainly still a useful item- perhaps even moreso because of our limited methods of protection.

you are basically saying bodyguards are useless because you never know when someone is going to die. sure this is a weaker version, but it allows essentially an extra bg, assuming we have a regular one. This could be very vital in stopping the mafia.

Normal roles aren't one-use. If you don't guess right, you still have them the next night. That's why your Guardian Ward isn't useful, not because of the effect.

@Luka M: I am assuming someone got an every night BG item since i have an every night rogue item.

@Pariah: the point i was making is that even regular bodyguards aren't reliable, all they do is keep someone safe. So my item can do the same, just on a smaller scale.

After seeing that massive item claim, I don't think lynching zorbees is a good idea. If I've read everything correctly, he can keep himself alive for a very long time. Hell, someone clear him, because I'd rather have him leading the town than Psych!

Since nobody appears to be, you know... doing anything in the thread, I'm extending the day 24 more hours with the following new rule in effect for the rest of the game:

Phantom Votes- If you do not vote for someone or at least post in the thread in an entire day/night period, you receive an automatic vote against you the next night. These are cumulative, but are removed once your activity picks up.